Fremantles lack of scoring power

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been saying it for years

A bunch of one paced midfield pygmies that get ragrolled against average to high teams.
And I’ve been saying it for years PID , how many times must you be proven wrong before reality hits ?

Seems your anger be better directed at your own teams constant failings , like these supporters

🤣

Wow you kicked 20 goals against a spoon contender. What next, you come in here saying how you kicked 20 goals against Essendon, another spoon contender?
Again...

Did you watch the Swans vs Dockers game at the SCG?

I guess you fell silent after that game.

I expect you to post here If Freo lose to richmond same with Priddis Is Done

Again...

Did you watch the Swans vs Dockers game at the SCG?

I guess you fell silent after that game.

I expect you to post here If Freo lose to richmond same with Priddis Is Done

You know you're doing the exact thing right?

Gloat gloat gloat after a good win vs gloat gloat gloat after a loss.

I guarantee MM & PID dont think of you 2 5 days after a Freo game.

You know you're doing the exact thing right?

Gloat gloat gloat after a good win vs gloat gloat gloat after a loss.

I guarantee MM & PID dont think of you 2 5 days after a Freo game.
Maniac is bad like that
When we are down he’s moping around the main board telling everyone how shit freo is whilst other dockers believe in the team.
We start winning and he gets around with a trumpet and full assemble playing “I told you so” as if it was never in doubt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cry me a river - Richmond just didn't show up

To the contrary, I thought the Tigers put in a decent enough effort to be competitive. Richmond had wins in clearances and contested possessions. We did not convert well and this would have cost us the game. But go back over the replay, you will be surprised how many Freo scores resulted directly from debatable at best umpiring. And none at all of Richmond's scores. Not Freo's fault and you converted well, but you got an unbelievable benefit from umpiring especially inside your 50.

To the contrary, I thought the Tigers put in a decent enough effort to be competitive. Richmond had wins in clearances and contested possessions. We did not convert well and this would have cost us the game. But go back over the replay, you will be surprised how many Freo scores resulted directly from debatable at best umpiring. And none at all of Richmond's scores. Not Freo's fault and you converted well, but you got an unbelievable benefit from umpiring especially inside your 50.
it must have looked very different from the comfort of your living room than for those of us sitting in the blistering cold and rain. If you hold onto forwards, it's never going to work out well. 16 frees to 15 is hardly a massive differential.

Pretty impressive that Freo managed to kick over 100 points against the team that is now on the bottom of the ladder.

The WA media have ditched West Coast and have jumped on the Flagmantle train, it's like 2013 to 2015 all over again.

Pretty impressive that Freo managed to kick over 100 points against the team that is now on the bottom of the ladder.

The WA media have ditched West Coast and have jumped on the Flagmantle train, it's like 2013 to 2015 all over again.
they are still third, beat Sydney in Sydney last week (without Pearce and had a 5.5 day break versus a team who had not had to travel for two weeks), have had 5 wins on the road (including St Kilda), been shoved at grounds in the middle of the desert, fielded the youngest team in the comp last weekend, and managed to still score in shit conditions this week. Did you go outside today? most expected it to be a low scoring game.

What more do Freo need to do to be taken seriously? this thread is about them "not having any scoring power" and yet they have been scoring over 90 for the past few weeks because players like Treacy, Young and Sturt have been improving.

Freo lost Darcy to a concussion at half time and had to alternate Treacy and Jackson in the ruck, which meant the other forwards had to step up.

I agree with the first part. I thought the Tigers definitely brought their pressure and contested game and had heaps of the ball. Won the contested possessions 135-133 and clearances 43 - 37. However, this didn't translate into field position dominance and ended up with 14 less inside 50s which resulted in a 51 point loss.

If I were a Tigers fan there would be about 30 other things I'd be concerned about after last night before I'd even consider the 1 extra free kick Freo received. You're not even looking at the problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back