Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy your posts Schmucta because they always illustrate how unsuccessful you are at life in general.
Hahaha

So in other words, I have been owned and I don't wanna play anymore, but I cannot go without having the last word. :thumbsu:
Credit where it's due, Freo have improved. Also, Schmucta, you are an obsessed stalking loser who really needs to find something better to do with his time. Oh, and Essendon are ****ing shithouse. Good day all.
Awwwww, diddums, as if you have never bumped a thread of absolute fail before, and your whining just shows you be to the lil bitch you are.

Want a tissue? I am sure you will be fighting for supply down Port way after today.

:thumbsu:

Hahaha

So in other words, I have been owned and I don't wanna play anymore, but I cannot go without having the last word. :thumbsu:

Awwwww, diddums, as if you have never bumped a thread of absolute fail before, and your whining just shows you be to the lil bitch you are.

Want a tissue? I am sure you will be fighting for supply down Port way after today.

:thumbsu:
The only thing you own Schmucta is the laughter of other posters directed at you. :p

Essendon are shithouse..

Didn't you guys just lose by 14 goals...
We lost by nearly 16 to Geelong actually ;). What the bump is about is congratulating Fremantle on their changing fortunes. They are playing some great football and deserve the retractions of folk who had written them off.

Fremantle has been nothing short of fantastic and is throwing mud into a lot of people's faces, especially mine. However, 2-2>1-3.

I felt a great disturbance in the Footy, as if millions of swapped draft picks suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

I have. I've bumped threads about my club. I haven't bumped threads started by a supporter of another club about another club which has nothing at all to do with my club, because I'm not an obsessed loser.

Not to mention you actually went through my posting history back in the day just to find a thread to bump. TBH, the fact that you only found one failed thread in the two years I've been posting here is quite a good strike-rate. Thanks for the self-esteem boost. :thumbsu:

Not really. Losing to Geelong wasn't unexpected. At least we haven't lost to West Coast and Carlton. :eek:
I know, that shit would be so embarrassing, good job we haven't lost to West Coast and Carlton :eek:

****ing imbecile.

Robert Walls summed Harvey up perfectly about a year ago when he said that Harvey was one of the most out of his depth senior coaches he has ever witnesed in the VFL/AFL.

I would love to see Freo actually do something, but that wont change until they stop embracing medocrity, I am sure there were Freo supporters at home appulauding their performance on Saturday night.

OMG the Fail the FAIL!

Listining to Walls = Fail
Bagging Harvey = Fail
Bagging Fremantles performances = Fail
Being a crows supporter and baggin anyones performances = Fail

Note this kiddies, when you start thinking Walls has the right idea about any subject go and shoot the side of your head that contains the brain cells that make you think that way. Its worth the risk.

For once Walls has got this right. And what's more Harvey knows he's right.

Harvey played hide and seek with a senior coaching gig. He hid behind Sheedy's skirt for years, made a pretence of being interested in the Hawks job and thought he'd be safe hiding behind Connolly's skirt. Unfortunately the senior coaching job found Harvey when Connolly was snatched away. Even then Harvey tried for weeks to find an excuse not to take the position on.

WOW. Thats the most bullshit ive read in a post ever.

Oops, too much Crows bagging this week. Meant to say Fremantle (funny that, considering the topic of this thread).

Anyway, I notice you picked up on a little mistake which was irrelevant to the main point of the post (that you're an obsessed loser) and completely ignored that point. Any chance of addressing that point?
No mistake when you are trying to deflect from how shit your team is is little mate, if you are going to come back with a witty retort, be sure to keep your extreme lack of intelligence out of view, might work a little better.

And for your other question, you chuck a tanty for the simple reason that someone from another team bumped your thread of fail, and I am the loser?

Nice one, when do nominations open up for '10 flog of the year? I see you are making a strong run for the mantle this year...

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But do you think I'm 'flog of the year'? Would you go around looking through my posting history and bumping year old threads which have nothing to do with Carlton to try to get one-up on me? I doubt it.

No and no. Still, you strike me as a person who knows less than they let on and I'd vote for you at present.

Most Carlton supporters probably do considering your delusions about your club and the many times me and many other posters on the Bay have shut down your little one-eyed dream world with logic and facts (the two main enemies of the Carlton supporter).

Hardly. I've been bang on the money so far. Picking essendon's demise at the hands of Carlton being my only short falling.

I was damn right about us winning the stoppages and clearances due to our superior inside and outside midfield with great ruck depth.

But you and I don't spend our time trawling through each other's posting history desperate to get one-up on each other, do we? No, because we're not obsessed losers.

That would warrant too much effort on my behalf for you.

Would be better with Sewell and Burgoyne back.

Yes, you still don't get it, do you? It wont be and it isn't all its cracked up to be. I was right about their ruck stocks, and Rioli spends precious little time in the middle due to him not having the tank for it. I'm right on both counts, meanwhile Carlton's has been going from strength to strength, more stars with the tank to back up going full tilt from go to whoa.

Tell me again about Carlton's great 'unpredictable' forward line.

Again, been going swell. Above 100 twice and above 75 in all four rounds and sitting 2 from 4.

Somethings going right, considering most had said we'd be sitting at 1 win after nine rounds, with us just scraping by richmond.

I suppose admitting you were wrong would be too much to ask, even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Lul. You can't think of ANYONE on this site who annoys you more than me? Not one person? If so, I've done my Carlton trolling job. :D

You are a nuisance. Unfounded claims, anti-Carlton bias with no idea of the greater scheme of things...

When did I say anything positive about Hawthorn's ruck stocks? I haven't seen Rioli play this year yet so I won't comment on that.

You claimed their midfield would make up for it. It hasn't and it wont. So you're not going to comment on Rioli now? lulz :D You were pretty vocal about how great a midfielder he already is/can be. When I pointed out that he doesnt have the tank to be considered a midfielder, you cracked it and refused to comment further claiming I didnt know what I was on about...

I don't remember having a go at Carlton's midfield either. It's your craptacular defence and forward line that's the problem.

Oh you did. You claimed more than half a dozen midfields were better - particularly Hawthorn and thus the argument ensued.

You've won exactly the same amount of games against exactly the same teams as last year's wooden spooners have. Congrats. :thumbsu:

We can only win against the teams placed before us :) Look for a surprise this Monday. This Geelong game will be won in the middle, pound for pound, Carlton's mids can match it with Geelongs, its the teams the hard zone we struggle against.

BTW, with the midfield dominance you had and the amount of dropped marks, fumbled balls and missed shots inside 50you had against Brisbane, any decent forward line would've kicked well over 100 points and you would've won the game.

To be honest, I expected our midfield to start pinging them in from outside 50 rather than looking for targets on a lead.

Admittedly when we made that prediction we weren't aware of how shit Adelaide would be. If we were, most would've predicted 2-7.

Most wouldnt have. Adelaide have had the wood on us for a long time, and we are justing starting to beat/hold our own against the flooders. Even with how shit they are, most sides can find it within themselves to beat us, especially a side that has had the wood over us. see essendon.

If you provide overwhelming evidence, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

No, no you wont. And thats why you're a flog :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back