Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

You cant deregister a team just because they beat yours...nice try though.

I am glad you got rid of that inbred photo that u had as an avatar , it was giving your mum nightmares.

Gee, thats not a good sign for them . Looks like port will fold and the Snowtown Barrels will replace them as the 2nd AFL side from SA.
main.php

All that money and financial strength still won't get you one of these.

i support the movement for de-registration

Well they have to be put on notice, its pretty obvious that soon there will be a second division with clubs like Freo, Richmond, Melbourne and Norths and perhaps a couple of teams from SA and WA comp's vying for a spot in this seconds division.

I don't want to watch crap footy and with all this dilution now of talent with so many teams, Freo is just fooling itself thinking it can compete on the big stage.

Be happy that you managed to play with the big boys for 15 years and leave it at that...you are only embarrassing yourselves and boring footy fans with your garbage style of football. :D

All that money and financial strength still won't get you one of these.

Fitzroy weren't booted out because they were losing games, they merged with the Lions because they were losing money.

If failing to win premierships meant exclusion then Collingwood, St Kilda and the Bulldogs would be long gone by your formula.

This club has been embarrassing itself and lowering the standard of the AFL for too long. My mob were abysmal tonight, absolutely terrible. Our skills were SANFL standard for most of the night, and we were asleep for the first quarter and a half. If we were playing Geelong we would've got smashed by a margin that made 119 look alright. Richmond would've beaten us tonight, so would've Melbourne. 1996 Fitzroy would've given us a shake. But luckily we were playing the biggest failures in the AFL, Fremantle.

Why is this terrible club allowed to remain in the AFL? I'm sure I don't need to go into the terrible drafting and trading blunders they've committed over the year, any Bay 13 regular would've heard them hundreds of time. I will say that surely Scott Thornton, Josh Head and Kepler Bradley are collectively the worst group of three that has ever been in the same team at the same time, emergency Ryan Murphy is just as bad, and guys like Dodd, Peake, De Boer (in his defence, he's young, but in about 5 games he has shown absolutely zilch) and Campbell aren't much better, combine them was the earlier three players and they'd be by far the worst 7 guys on the same list, and if Daniel Gilmore ever gets back in that makes it 8. Toby Thurstans of all people managed to sprint through your pathetic midfield and unload a goal from 60. For those who don't watch Port much, this is the equivalent of Shannon Watt breaking four or five tackles and scoring from 60. And before you try the injury excuse, you were missing McPharlin, Hayden, Palmer, Headland, Michael Johnson and Crowley. We were missing Chad Cornes, Shaun Burgoyne, Daniel Motlop, Gray, Hartlett, Thomas and, in the last quarter, Boak. Nobody but the most ardent Freo supporter would take the first group of players before the second.

I was almost embarrassed to be forced into playing such a pathetic, pissweak side. In all fairness, we should give the 4 points back to the AFL, as we don't deserve them. The only way to avoid further embarrassment like this is to send Pavlich back to SA, give away Hill, Sandilands, Hayden, McPharlin, Haselby, maybe Tarrant, and then piss off back to the WAFL. That list is a further indication of how bad they are, what other club has only 7 players that would be of interest to other clubs?

P.S. I didn't forget Rhys Clanger in the last list, he's one of the most overrated players in the AFL and I would never want to see him at Port Adelaide, or any real AFL club. He'd be a gun player in the WAFL which is where he and his club belong, but he isn't good enough for the AFL. Matt Priddis is a better player for god's sake.

all this coming from a port adelaide supporter?
cassisi is possibly the worst captain in the afl
ur forward line is going nowhere with westhoff being a genuine hack and tredrea past his best...ur backline is relying on ALIPATE CARLISLE!!!!! power could potentially do worse then the dockers this year...its a huuge possibility!

Schmucta, would you mind quoting where I said that Shaun Burgoyne is a better player than Andrew McLeod, as you claimed? Nothing you say or do has the slightest bit of credibility until you A) Quote this imaginary post or B) Admit that you're a lying flog and apologize. And I'm not even going to bother with anything you say until you do, other than repeatedly posting this message.
Awww aren't you just a little child :p

I am not listening, I am just going to post this over and over and over and over. Haha I like your argument.

Shaun Burgoyne > Andrew McLeod (at this stage of his career)
Daniel Motlop >>>>>>>>>>>>> Graham Johncock
Danyle Pearce, Peter Burgoyne, Nathan Krakouer >>>>>>> The rest of them.
Also, M. Motlop and Thompson > Jacky and Armstrong. Probably Griffin as well.

Now you may jump a top that same high horse you dd when you started this thread and say you have negated that comment by adding at this stage of his career, however, the date of that post is April the 16th 2009. It is interesting to note that Burgoyne played exactly 6 more games after this in the Power colours, yet he has now become an inconsistent, bung knee hack.

I would say that of you believe that to be true as of this date, then the same has to be said of Burgoyne on the 16th of April 2009. Not much has changed in that period.

So ask yourself, and others out there will, is a broken down inconsistent old hack such as Burgoyne really better than the Rolls Royce that is Andrew McLeod?

The neighs have it. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzroy weren't booted out because they were losing games, they merged with the Lions because they were losing money.

If failing to win premierships meant exclusion then Collingwood, St Kilda and the Bulldogs would be long gone by your formula.
There's no formula, just the chest beating of Fremantle supporters who clamor to the beat of strong finances and membership being your only successes.

all this coming from a port adelaide supporter?
cassisi is possibly the worst captain in the afl
ur forward line is going nowhere with westhoff being a genuine hack and tredrea past his best...ur backline is relying on ALIPATE CARLISLE!!!!! power could potentially do worse then the dockers this year...its a huuge possibility!
Nick Maxwell and Jobe Watson have Domenic Cassisi pretty well covered.

Warren "I've kicked 81 goals in a season and over 500 for my career" Tredrea has Travis "I've kicked a career best 40 goals in a season" Cloke covered.

Alipate Carlile, well Simon Prestigiacomo is a very good defender who touches the ball a whooping 7.3 times per game over his career. Make of that what you will.

There's no formula, just the chest beating of Fremantle supporters who clamor to the beat of strong finances and membership being your only successes.

Nick Maxwell and Jobe Watson have him Domenic Cassisi pretty well covered.

Warren "I've kicked 81 goals in a season and over 500 for my career" Tredrea has Travis "I've kicked a career best 40 goals in a season" Cloke covered.

Alipate Carlile, well Simon Prestigiacomo is a very good defender who touches the ball a whooping 7.3 times per game over his career. Make of that what you will.

clearly u didnt read my statement when i said tredrea is past his best. implying he used to be good, now he is another genuine hack on the power list.

and going for port adelaide i wouldnt expect you to know this, but a defenders primary role isnt to touch the ball, its to stop ur opponment from kicking a goal on you....which presti does beautifully.

clearly u didnt read my statement when i said tredrea is past his best. implying he used to be good, now he is another genuine hack on the power list.

and going for port adelaide i wouldnt expect you to know this, but a defenders primary role isnt to touch the ball, its to stop ur opponment from kicking a goal on you....which presti does beautifully.
No I read it and wondered if you would bring it up seeing as though he kicked 51 goals last season and your best forward kicked 50 who was John Anthony. Equal tenth in the Coleman Medal isn't so bad for a "genuine hack".

I agree what the role of a defender is. However he should touch the ball more than twice a quarter over the course of a season to have some sort of offensive impact.

Yeah, Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO. Haha

Oh how the OP has failed...

Finals beckon for Freo, what beckons for the OP's team this year? Probably the same as the last couple of years based on todays performance.

gopower, the definition of self-pwnage.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah, Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO. Haha

Oh how the OP has failed...

Finals beckon for Freo, what beckons for the OP's team this year? Probably the same as the last couple of years based on todays performance.

gopower, the definition of self-pwnage.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Fremantle has been nothing short of fantastic and is throwing mud into a lot of people's faces, especially mine. However, 2-2>1-3.

So??? nothing the OP or anyone else has said about Fremantle for the past however many years is wrong. Just because they start finally playing good football doesnt mean anyone needs to apologize for thinking they were shit because they were.

So??? nothing the OP or anyone else has said about Fremantle for the past however many years is wrong. Just because they start finally playing good football doesnt mean anyone needs to apologize for thinking they were shit because they were.

thats the problem with you coasters.. you live in the past.

Look how far Port have come.

95>>>>119 (I realise it's mathematically wrong)
But even though 95 is still pretty ordinary, they are obviously a 4 goal better side than they were.

Well done Choco and JYD

Slow on the uptake when trolling other sides aren't you "Essendon" supporter.
Lol, I think you are the slow one, point me to where this thread has anything to do with Essendon...

It's simply a Port flog owning himself, over and over. I have pointed that out, so now you would rather compare my teams record with your teams record, you are a winner.

Stick to the thread mate, I know it will be hard in times like this when all you wanna do is deflect from how pathetic a side you have out on the park each week.

Seeing as you want to talk in random numbers, I will leave you with this.

-31>>>>>>>>-95

:thumbsu:

Lol, I think you are the slow one, point me to where this thread has anything to do with Essendon...

It's simply a Port flog owning himself, over and over. I have pointed that out, so now you would rather compare my teams record with your teams record, you are a winner.

Stick to the thread mate, I know it will be hard in times like this when all you wanna do is deflect from how pathetic a side you have out on the park each week.

Seeing as you want to talk in random numbers, I will leave you with this.

-31>>>>>>>>-95

:thumbsu:
I enjoy your posts Schmucta because they always illustrate how unsuccessful you are at life in general.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back