Game Day Freo v Crows @ Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right this sucks, and sucks hard for all of us. Keep it civil in here please. Going the man will not be tolerated. Use the report function. And pass me a drink cause **** this is shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little like me being a Christian. I try not to eat meat on Good Friday but that’s about the extent of it.

JLo is not a head coach. He is an assistant

Losing Carr was a big loss IMO
To be fair, Carr coached the team that was on the end of a contested ball differential of 50 a couple of weeks ago. Not sure he's the answer.

Genuinely thought we had a chance winning this... Painful to watch, hope we can bounce back and make a game of it.

Wow. So much wrong with team. Beaten comprehensively all other the ground, on the stat sheet and in the coaches box.

I wish we could throw in the towel like boxing, would free up my afternoon sooner.

It's not game plan at all. The players mentality everytime they Mark is to stop, instead of trying move the ball. Defense is a big culprit of this

I feel like a few players are fighting but our ball movement is so crap it’s all for nothing.

Terrible at creating space.

Pearce has been woeful this year, he either loses his man, loses the flight of the ball or has a complete brain freeze if he gets the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back