Game Day Freo v Port - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After a really good trip last night I'm ready to come back down to reality and be disappointed today.

It’s going to be Dockery somehow.

Both Bulldogs and Carlton lose….then Freddy is running into an open goal 5 seconds to go, two points down and he cannons the ball into the post, or Rioli ricochets the ball off the Gatorade bottle in a trainers hand to take the lead with a second to go…

St Kilda lead with a minute to go and the umps pull out two free kicks and a 50 for Carlton to take them from the back pocket to the goals square, and Lyon smashes his phone into smithereens.

After being accurate all year, Jesse Hogan channels Shai Bolton and kicks 1.8 and the Giants have 30 more inside 50’s and lose by a goal

I am hoping for the best today...but a little voice keeps saying it might not end well.

Hopefully our season will still be alive when our game starts. Go Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can somehow manufacture a 9-10 goal win, Port’s percentage could drop them to 4th. Even if we don’t have a finals series to play for, at least we can cheer on the earlier draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Winning a dead rubber would be such a slap in the face. Can’t believe we are relying on carlton to lose, a team that absolutely loves to sink us any time they have a chance to. Please Ross.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just wanted to wish you guys all the best. Will be riding every minute of the game this arvo and I just hope that you guys can get back into the finals...I think every Crow supporter will be watching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back