Freo v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagle87 said:
Ah ... all the hallmarks of the condescending, the arrogant and those with lowish self esteem (love the passive aggressive tenor of much of your stuff).

You like the high moral ground and the pseudo intellectual stuff dont you?

Of course you never have a crack at the Eagles, you are merely ensuring the masses are properly informed (with your "full strength on the news" stuff). Of course you were.

You are a paragon of virtue, the type of BF poster that needs to be encouraged and nurtured. You IP are the future of BF, well informed, rational, reasonable and without an antagonistic, ******** stirring bone in your body.

Now disappear back up your major orifice you condescending clown.

:)

Every single word you have used to describe me, is an absolute word perfect description of yourself. It is no surpurise that you recognise some similar qualities in me.

I suggest you take your own advice.

And, of course, I have on many occasions made less than flattering comments about the weags. Tonight happened to NOT be one of those occasions. Try to get to right before you make these accusations.

Niall said:
Such as?

Amnesty? Oxfam?

I am proud to say I am a member of both.

I am a member of:

Amnesty

Greenpeace

WWF

Australian Tibet Society

I am also a supporter of PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals... ban the live sheep trade),

and a member of the Australian Republican Movement (hardly world peace, but better for my peace of mind anyway!),

And I have two sponsored children through World Vision - one in Africa, one in India.

I also donate annually to PMH and KEMH, the MS Society and the Children's Leukemia Foundation.

This is no penis-measuring contest - I reckon its great if you are a member of both those excellent organisations. :) The more people that get involved the better for all of these people who are trying to make a difference in the world. I do my bit as much as I can.

Now how about we get back to discussions about the footy....

ImperialPurple said:
I am a member of:

Amnesty

Greenpeace

WWF

Australian Tibet Society

I am also a supporter of PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals... ban the live sheep trade),

and a member of the Australian Republican Movement (hardly world peace, but better for my peace of mind anyway!),

And I have two sponsored children through World Vision - one in Africa, one in India.

I also donate annually to PMH and KEMH, the MS Society and the Children's Leukemia Foundation.

This is no penis-measuring contest - I reckon its great if you are a member of both those excellent organisations. :) The more people that get involved the better for all of these people who are trying to make a difference in the world. I do my bit as much as I can.

Now how about we get back to discussions about the footy....

Good for you IP. I am also a republican and I sponsor a child in Zambia. As you said, the more people that get involved the better. My hat goes off to you. Now back to the footy ;)

Niall said:
Such as?

Amnesty? Oxfam?

I am proud to say I am a member of both.

So whats that got to do with Football ??

Or is it yet another Eagle supporter who has an inferiority complex. Amazing the number who follow the Eagles.

If your are trying to gain respect you have lost any chance of it, the respect goes to those who do good without the need for adulation.

pafc4life said:
Oh man. I hope im not this depressed after we flog Freo by 10 goals in a few weeks time.

Not sure what you guys have to be so cocky over, woulda thought this was an opportune time to keep yer heads in and your tongues clean after tonight.

Having said that, I think we'll have a great rematch, be some scores to settle. May the best Port side win.

ImperialPurple said:
Your little Freo troll only works when its not your own side copping the hiding... :rolleyes:
Really?

ONLY pre-season so counts for naff-all
DING! DING! DING! Thats the sound of my comment still being accurate. :D

Porthos said:
Really?

DING! DING! DING! Thats the sound of my comment still being accurate. :D

your not slightly embarrased that our youngins gave your team such a flogging? I don't care about the preseason but I like to see my team be competitive. which they have been every week.

Whats wrong with your backline that someone on debut can kick 3 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reveler said:
your not slightly embarrased that our youngins gave your team such a flogging? I don't care about the preseason but I like to see my team be competitive. which they have been every week.

This is Freo and the Mighty Port Adelaide we are talking about. No matter what happens, at least we know we won't be condemned to 9-12 for eternity :D

Anyone want to discuss what happened in the game?
I didnt see it and would love to know some of the player stats etc....

P.S IP Porthos suffers from the same affliction as many eagle supporters...He takes more enjoyment in freo loosing than his own side winning

Reveler said:
your not slightly embarrased that our youngins gave your team such a flogging?
I'm about ten times more annoyed that Choco's supposed Round 1 team involves dropping almost every kid thats shown something in the last three weeks, and has Bishop as the loose defender. Freo beating us in a friendly, I really don't give a ******** about. And unlike a lot of people who say that, I really don't give a ******** about it, that may be why you're confused.

Oh no, a debutant kicked 3 in a praccy? Thats never happened before.

Porthos said:
I'm about ten times more annoyed that Choco's supposed Round 1 team involves dropping almost every kid thats shown something in the last three weeks, and has Bishop as the loose defender. Freo beating us in a friendly, I really don't give a ******** about. And unlike a lot of people who say that, I really don't give a ******** about it, that may be why you're confused.

Oh no, a debutant kicked 3 in a praccy? Thats never happened before.

there there *pats on back*

its ok... :eek:

pafc4life said:
given your dismal head to head record against us (10-3 i believe it is, including 5 wins for Port in Perth) i'd really, REALLY enjoy this practice match victory
Yeah, we picked up on that point from the other three port fans who posted before.

You guys will need to get some new material for 2006 and beyond. I would of suggested that you could make fun of our uniform or club song, but then I remembered the teal and the stop stop stop.

Slacker said:
Yeah, we picked up on that point from the other three port fans who posted before.

You guys will need to get some new material for 2006 and beyond. I would of suggested that you could make fun of our uniform or club song, but then I remembered the teal and the stop stop stop.
You forgot finals!

ICanDressMyself said:
Wow if I was a Port fan (god forbid) I'd be ashamed to support them after that performance.

I'd be ashamed to support Adelaide even if they won a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back