Freo winning the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

shovel.gif

Freo have a while to go before they win a premiership. It's like with Port, they probably needed some finals experience before they got close, and it only took a few years. But Freo will take at least 5 years to get there, best to concentrate on making finals before thinking about the Grand Final!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree at the 2005 Mardigra Freo will win the ***.

In fact they will probably win more than one *** the whole team win as many **** as they want...

Oh...

Hang on........

You said Flag........

Are you kidding????????

if freo win the flag i'd only be unhappy if they won it against west coast, port, adelaide or hawthorn in the grand final.

otherwise i'm ok with it.

Long live the Spoon said:

In fact they will probably win more than one *** the whole team win as many **** as they want...

Oh...

Hang on........

You said Flag........

Are you kidding????????
You should take this comedy gold on the road mate, hopefully someone will run you over.

Oh...

Hang on........

You said Flag........

Are you kidding????????

As well as winning the Flag we are securing the services of Nathan Brown?

Hard to get run over by a Mardigra Float, they travel as slow as a freo tilt at the finals..

Face it Chrissy, freo will not win a flag until they merge with the doggies and become the western bulldockers.....

Hard to get run over by a Mardigra Float, they travel as slow as a freo tilt at the finals..

Face it Chrissy, freo will not win a flag until they merge with the doggies and become the western bulldockers.....
You go for Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo winning the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back