Freo, You've been Reimered/Review topic

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Freo, You've been Reimered

Fanastic win. Those last 5 minutes were intense. When Tarrant scored that goal I thought they were going to win it but the boys stuck it out for a great win.

anyone who has bagged Jetta should now hang their heads in shame. The guy has a massive heart and a truckload of talent. Wait til he gets it all together, he'll blow teams away. Great match!

Bloody oath, i love the little fella. Once he get's the confidence to take shots on goal he will be a little ripper! :thumbsu:;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO I thought we missed Neagle's presence in the goal square - I reckon he would've kicked a few goals had he played.

Further, I was disappointed as to how many attacks were directed through Scotty Lucas today, at the moment he isn't fit enough and gets found wanting once the ball hits the deck...too many times Lucas was spoiled and did not have the mobility for a 2nd effort and the ball was swept away far too easily - it almost cost us the game.

On the bright side we won, and Jetta's game was a highlight.

Go 'Dons :thumbsu:

Great win by the sounds of it.:thumbsu:

McVeigh 36 touches
Watson 36 touches
and of course Jetta.

Fletch out for the second half. Lucas and Lloyd two goals between. Who says we have no young kids?

I heard we have no decent players U/25

Did i see Kyle give it to Solomon in the 3rd? I wonder what Mark Johnson thinks now about the Fremantle list?

153681.jpg

luckily i had access to foxtel and was able to see the game in full.. so many highlights for the bombers!

• watson was just awesome.. clearances and handballs to free players..
  • mcveigh.. what more can you say?? should be wearing #5
  • hille.. solid against the giant, warnock and (umm whats his name??)
  • jetta.. i think one of the best performances in the red and black.. looked like he put a target on every freo jumper and just kept hitting it like a tackling dummy!! good thinking.. some special steals and touches.. just needs to get some confidence shooting for goal and could become a very very handy player
  • ryder: thought he did ok on pav.. outplayed him a couple of times
  • reimers: i just love it.. he is an angry angry angry man.. wow!!
  • monfries: followed up his performance last week with another good showing.. happy to still be wiping egg from my face
  • myers/longergan: played well and continue to develop
low points
  • lucas: struggled a bit.. hopefully will pull up after the break a little fresher..
  • laycock: i don't want to be negative.. enough said
  • dyson: see above
other than that.. here we come eh?!

GO DONS!!

Great win today especially as it was at Subi...
However,
I am still worried about the ease that the oposition teams get the ball out of our backline after we score a behind....last week we were deplorable and this week we were not much better. We will get smashed if we continue to adopt the same tactic against a decent side....

Otherwise happy:D

i actually liked seeing laycock run out of defense a few times....got quite a bit of speed up. It's just that one mark he dropped that almost lost us the game that makes him suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo, You've been Reimered/Review topic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back