Game Day Friday Night Lights: North v Souf GD thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ What is with these losers wanting to invade all our threads this week?
312a58e0-4374-0133-5ba8-0aecee5a8273.gif
Have you been to the Sydney board? Lost half their posters to the Giants, it's a ghost town.

Have you been to the Sydney board? Lost half their posters to the Giants, it's a ghost town.
Nope and not planning to. Have had enough of their rugby supporters coming here and trying to talk about a game they don't understand.

That plus having to listen to Channel 7's Friday night commentary team will have me running out of tolerance before the night is up!

****, i still have two hours of this shittruck (work) to go before I indulge in my pre game ritual.

It will be pretty sweet if we beat the Swans and counter the "we haven't beaten anyone" brigade which seems to grow by the week.......

It's getting old, but we continue to rack up wins, so accordingly Jean-Claude is back as we gun for 10 zip!! :thumbsu:

View attachment 251111

Why is that lady wearing her undies on the outside?

Very windy here. Why anyone would want to live in this cesspool is beyond me. Shit traffic. Shit people. Shit coffee. Thank god I'm flying out tomorrow. Go Roos. BOG the raging Ze BULL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't forget the shit banter..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My optimistic/troll look at Sydney's season:

R9 - Def carcass of the great Hawthorn side by 14 pts after an emotionally testing week for the Hawks - OK
R8 - Choke against Richmond, who are poo - Bad.
R7 - Smashed Essendon by 3174084 pts - Irrelevant.
R6 - Def second worst team in the comp, Brisbane, by 3 pts at the Gabba - Bad.
R5 - Def West Coast away from home - Eagles are poo away from Subi - Irrelevant.
R4 - Lose to Adelaide at Adelaide Oval - respectable effort, but still lost to a 5-10 ranked side - OK.
R3 - Beat GWS - Good win, but Giants were a different team then - Good.
R2 - Smashed Carlton, who are poo - Irrelevant.
R1 - Smashed Collingwood, who were poo earlier in the year - Irrelevant.

In summary, I think we will win
Not so sure, look at our season ...

R9 - Flogged Carlton who in a clear example of old habits dying hard, were obviously tanking - Lucky
R8 - Only just got over Essendon, whose replacement players were more replacementy than against any other team so far this year - Lucky
R7 - Goldy gets a free because opposition ruckman takes eyes off the ball and blatantly blocks him. When did they bring in that rule? Mason Wood 'cheated' - Lucky
R6 - Western Bulldogs had 153 of their best 22 out injured. Troy Pannell gave us an armchair ride all night - Exceptionally Lucky
R5 - Cunners almost killed little Gazza, rattling the other 21 Suns players to the point that they couldn't play decent footy. Failure of our mids to spot up Trent McKenzie at any given opportunity also a factor - Lucky
R4 - Freo are the worst team in history, should 'of' won by a million goals - Lucky
R3 - Boomer clearly cheated by scuffing the ball, thus causing it to swing prodigiously for that goal - Lucky
R2 - Brisbane were shocked by the fact that we didn't cynically exploit the stretcher rule, which put them off their game - Lucky
R1 - Carlton stole Kerridge, robbing the Crows of a certain six extra goals - Lucky

On the basis of the above, I can't see us getting up tonight. In fact, I think we've used all our luck for the year and probably won't register another win.

Nope and not planning to. Have had enough of their rugby supporters coming here and trying to talk about a game they don't understand.

That plus having to listen to Channel 7's Friday night commentary team will have me running out of tolerance before the night is up!

Ive taken to cranking the tunes whilst watching, so much more enjoyable. Even have playlists for different scenarios. Indie for when we are smashing a side, hard rock when we are getting physical, benny hill music when we suck. Its awesome

Very windy here. Why anyone would want to live in this cesspool is beyond me. Shit traffic. Shit people. Shit coffee. Thank god I'm flying out tomorrow. Go Roos. BOG the raging Ze BULL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
QFT

R9 - Flogged Carlton who in a clear example of old habits dying hard, were obviously tanking - Lucky
R8 - Only just got over Essendon, whose replacement players were more replacementy than against any other team so far this year - Lucky
R7 - Goldy gets a free because opposition ruckman takes eyes off the ball and blatantly blocks him. When did they bring in that rule? Mason Wood 'cheated' - Lucky
R6 - Western Bulldogs had 153 of their best 22 out injured. Troy Pannell gave us an armchair ride all night - Exceptionally Lucky
R5 - Cunners almost killed little Gazza, rattling the other 21 Suns players to the point that they couldn't play decent footy. Failure of our mids to spot up Trent McKenzie at any given opportunity also a factor - Lucky
R4 - Freo are the worst team in history, should 'of' won by a million goals - Lucky
R3 - Boomer clearly cheated by scuffing the ball, thus causing it to swing prodigiously for that goal - Lucky
R2 - Brisbane were shocked by the fact that we didn't cynically exploit the stretcher rule, which put them off their game - Lucky
R1 - Carlton stole Kerridge, robbing the Crows of a certain six extra goals - Lucky

On the basis of the above, I can't see us getting up tonight. In fact, I think we've used all our luck for the year and probably won't register another win.

Gold (Round 3 particularly)

Ive taken to cranking the tunes whilst watching, so much more enjoyable. Even have playlists for different scenarios. Indie for when we are smashing a side, hard rock when we are getting physical, benny hill music when we suck. Its awesome
You must've had Yakety Sax on repeat during our run of defeats snatched from the jaws of victory in 2013.

You must've had Yakety Sax on repeat during our run of defeats snatched from the jaws of victory in 2013.

It was actually at that point that I decided to start this technique. 2 broken phones, too late on my part

Genuine laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back