Game Day Frigid Friday Freakshow- Fitzroy Bears vs Naarm Fushsias

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
This is going to be such a rubbish game I will probably watch Game 5 of the NBA Finals again (Go Celts)

Remember to tag zackah after every Joe goal folks!

And not long to go now before Footy Is The Win is back !!!

I'm excited (well more about FITW' s return than this game anyway)

Joey D to kick:

Goals, zackah

number-of.gif

Also cover image deleted. Stick your boring arse unrelated NBA shit up your campaigner Elmer_Judd - no one GAF.

Point noted for future reference.

Still celebrating the Celtics (I have spent literally over 2 K on championship merchandise already, all of it not yet available for a few more weeks)

If I had a girlfriend or wife she would probably murder me lol

This is the advantages of being #single (being financially self indulgent and irresponsible:) )

Still celebrating the Celtics (I have spent literally over 2 K on championship merchandise already, all of it not yet available for a few more weeks)
A fool and their money...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zorko v Petty.
Hopefully they punch each others lights out.
Two of the most punch able heads in the comp.
We can only hope for a damn good punch up, 70's style, to make it interesting

Any good?

I just bought the complete Alfred Hitchcock Hour series on DVD in a fit of my whirlwind spending. It may well get a workout at half time if this game is as crap as I expect to be (Hitch is the goat movie/entertainment director, physically he looked like zackah but by crikey, he had a 80 percent ish gold strike rate for all of his works I have seen that makes him the goat.

I didn't really like his last movie Family Plot though, the selfish man baiting heroine character reminds me bitterly of Rose Dawson and Jazny aka Lady MacBitches ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back