Game Day Frigid Friday Freakshow- Fitzroy Bears vs Naarm Fushsias

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Dunkley is a squib

SUFFER IN YA JOCKS MELBOURNE

sup-lad.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want Hawthorn in finals or Hawks fans happy and that's what will happen if the Brions win.

Come on Dees, hold on boys
There's something wrong with you

Yeah take your time with the set up from 60 out with 40 seconds to go you absolute fucing moran

Textbook Goodwin Campaingerservative coaching.
That bum has sucked the life and ay positive natural football instincts out of the Demons.

Devastated for MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE (well not really but hope he posts here tonight and melts),

I have an irrational hatred of Joey D. No, he never touched me or cut in front of me. I just don't like his demeanour.
It's the 7ft high moustache... understand.

There's something wrong with you

Yes, I agree with that and so would my family.

In all seriousness, I would be greatly annoyed/salty if Hawthorn played finals this year, given you guys haven't been down in the bottom regions of the ladder long enough given your recent premiership success.

Take it as a compliment from me (with a tinge of Jello) as to how brilliantly run your club is and your culture.

The magnanimous side of me applauds Sam Mitchell and acknowledges i probably underestimated the quality of your Hawk Kids

Yes, I agree with that and so would my family.

In all seriousness, I would be greatly annoyed/salty if Hawthorn played finals this year, given you guys haven't been down in the bottom regions of the ladder long enough given your recent premiership success.

Take it as a compliment from me (with a tinge of Jello) as to how brilliantly run your club is and your culture.

The magnanimous side of me applauds Sam Mitchell and acknowledges i probably underestimated the quality of your Hawk Kids
Too deep for this time of night

I have an irrational hatred of Joey D. No, he never touched me or cut in front of me. I just don't like his demeanour.

zackah and his bitter agenda aside. I always thought Joe D was one of the more likeable players in the league

Zorko and Hipwood however make my piss boil, can't stand either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Frigid Friday Freakshow- Fitzroy Bears vs Naarm Fushsias

Remove this Banner Ad

Back