Status
Not open for further replies.

swannykika

Team Captain
Jun 3, 2007
sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
looks like my Dad got a job promotion to Melb, i will always cheer the swans as i think they are pretty cool, despite people thinking im too negative. but i like to follow the team where i live, so i was thinking about the doggies. i like them anyway. i knew people would crap on me for that, i just wanted to come say see ya later. im not a die hard footy fan, i just like to feel part of the community where i live. ive enjoyed living in sydney and following the swans. no hard feelings ok. all the best.

Look I have been a bit hard on you a couple of times on the interwebs.. sorry!

If anything in OP is true????

then tip from an old campainer:

I would recommend Tigers:thumbsu:.. as their fans enjoy ripping the crap out of their team and it's seen as a badge of honour to do so!

Doggies fans will break you into pieces stew, you up , and eat you whilst partially alive if you dare criticise their mob! Very ...rough mob!

Please ....if that is your attitude:thumbsdown:... DON'T follow Swans!!! The Port Melbourne Lakeside area Swannies likely just to get you over your misery, quick with a rabbit killer to the head or maybe a bullet!

... take care:p

Look I have been a bit hard on you a couple of times on the interwebs.. sorry!

If anything in OP is true????

then tip from an old campainer:

I would recommend Tigers:thumbsu:.. as their fans enjoy ripping the crap out of their team and it's seen as a badge of honour to do so!

Doggies fans will break you into pieces stew, you up , and eat you whilst partially alive if you dare criticise their mob! Very ...rough mob!

Please ....if that is your attitude:thumbsdown:... DON'T follow Swans!!! The Port Melbourne Lakeside area Swannies likely just to get you over your misery, quick with a rabbit killer to the head or maybe a bullet!

... take care:p

thanks for the tip.
one of my friends is a tiger fan, so maybe.
see you in 09
tigerkika :p

There are plenty of passionate Swans fans in Melbourne, they play 5 or 6 games down there each year. Don't really think it's a valid excuse, but it's your prerogative to cheer for whomever you want. Best of luck kika.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't let the bandwagon door hit your arse on your way out Swannykika

There's something disturbing about this whole thread. I first thought it was a joke, then suspected Swannykika was being antagonistic.

Why would you start a thread like this here? Why not post it on every Victorian club board?

Are you going to change your user name to Tigerkika?

I know what you mean Swanstar, I could never wholeheartedly support another side. If the Swans went bust I could follow footy and maybe have a couple of teams I would regularly cheer for, but that'd be it. No passion for any other team.

I know what you mean Swanstar, I could never wholeheartedly support another side. If the Swans went bust I could follow footy and maybe have a couple of teams I would regularly cheer for, but that'd be it. No passion for any other team.

Yep, you have friends who go for other clubs, you feel for them, you kinda go for their teams when the Swans are gone.

Never the same, nor should it be.

God, I wished I lived as close to the Swans as a Melbourne suburb. I'd envy that. Do you really need another Club to follow or is it just a big hug you are craving?

I'm afraid you have limited value as trade bait. Potential suitors now know they will lose you once you move house again or find another community that you desperately yearn to belong to. Those Melbourne ferals will eat you alive if you ever tell them about your "secret past" as a Swans supporter.

If you're trolling - nice work.

Suspect you're not though. You can follow whatever team you like, but you'll never experience the best of (any type of) footy if you don't develop a die-hard passion for a team. So much of the enjoyment comes from the emotional attachment - such that you're heartbroken when they lose and ecstastic when they win. If you jump ship you won't stick around long enough to develop that kind of attachment.

Enjoy Melbourne though, great city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back