Official Team Thread Furies S31 Official Team Thread - Kill the Admin! Cut his throat! Spill his blood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this mean we can get back to the real SFA stuff soon?

I’m getting bored of threads being created about “what are you drinking on Christmas Day”. Unless your name is Daniel Andrews I don’t give a f*** if you tell me to “get on the beers”

I am Daniel so STFU

What the F*** are you doing in the Furies team thread flog. Decided that you hate the Bombers already and looking to move again?

What the F*** are you doing in the Furies team thread flog. Decided that you hate the Bombers already and looking to move again?
Not for any money! I just like to piss you off. Mission completed loser. Drop in and say Merry Xmas in my thread only TJASTA has had the right stuff so far.

Does this mean we can get back to the real SFA stuff soon?

I’m getting bored of threads being created about “what are you drinking on Christmas Day”. Unless your name is Daniel Andrews I don’t give a f*** if you tell me to “get on the beers”
Not until the first week of February, unless SOO is to your tasting
Not for any money! I just like to piss you off. Mission completed loser. Drop in and say Merry Xmas in my thread only TJASTA has had the right stuff so far.
oi who invited you into our team thread, clearly the mods have not listened to our demand to threadban all non-Furies :(

Yeah—nah!

TJASTA is right. That dumpster fire of a thread should be moved to the club room, or better yet. Your favourite place—- #landfill.

Thank-you for dropping by the Furies team thread. Luckily we’ve recruited pretty well for S31 and don’t have the list space. But I’ll let Bastyy know that you’re still interested in the Fan Club, not sure if you’ll get accepted though.

Yeah—nah!

TJASTA is right. That dumpster fire of a thread should be moved to the club room, or better yet. Your favourite place—- #landfill.

Thank-you for dropping by the Furies team thread. Luckily we’ve recruited pretty well for S31 and don’t have the list space. But I’ll let Bastyy know that you’re still interested in the Fan Club, not sure if you’ll get accepted though.
I wish TJASTA and your teem well. I feel as they near a GF you will be surplus to requirements. Keep up the good work though squirt.

I wish TJASTA and your teem well. I feel as they near a GF you will be surplus to requirements. Keep up the good work though squirt.
no Mister M is much required around these parts
he is the only one that can read ****ing nerd

Good question ......

Not until the first week of February, unless SOO is to your tasting

oi who invited you into our team thread, clearly the mods have not listened to our demand to threadban all non-Furies :(

Never worked for our requests on your behalf in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have to talk for Mister M is he that ******* useless.

I turn around for 30 minutes and you quote me once & mention me another time in the Furies team thread.

What have I do to get this much attention from you? You even stalked me into the main board last night to call me a campaigner.

Dumbarse we didn't acquire sh*t

You either are a Fury and you hear the call, or you're a pissweak squib who still cries at night because mummy doesn't breastfeed you anymore
can you like do something about this thread
open team threads are the worst threads :)

can you like do something about this thread
open team threads are the worst threads :)

People wanna be Furies, we get it. This is their sad way of venting their disappointment that they ain't got the goods to rock the magenta

You either are a Fury and you hear the call, or you're a pissweak squib who still cries at night because mummy doesn't breastfeed you anymore

Your mommy still breast feeds me!

You continue to embrace weakness and It's my job to point out this or lest you be doomed to more failure. **** him Off!

I turn around for 30 minutes and you quote me once & mention me another time in the Furies team thread.

What have I do to get this much attention from you? You even stalked me into the main board last night to call me a campaigner.

You turn around for 30 minutes here mate and you will be knocked up, aborted and thrown in a dumpster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Furies S31 Official Team Thread - Kill the Admin! Cut his throat! Spill his blood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back