Media FURIES SIGN ROOKIE _ SAVE LEAGUE¿¿¿

Remove this Banner Ad

Signing threads seem to be on the decline, I was fully ready to announce Barrybran miraculous deception to the Furies only for Falconista and Tonga Bob do some shady backdoor beez business.

I also read the league was dying according to the incredibly old man serial_thrilla until he was rightfully put in his place by Vince McMahon Wosh due to the lack of rookies.

Little did he know the Furies who have sent 8 recruitment PMs in 4 seasons have finally tasted success. Sweet orange soda success. The Furies welcome Orange crush.

The Furies first team meeting following finally landing a recruit turned out to be an absolute rager.

Does James Colorado have the sorest shoulders in the league carrying this team?
Is Serial woshed?
Is the league saved?
Is Barrybran a snake?
How good is the latest big_icky alt?

Signing threads seem to be on the decline, I was fully ready to announce Barrybran miraculous deception to the Furies only for Falconista and Tonga Bob do some shady backdoor beez business.

I also read the league was dying according to the incredibly old man serial_thrilla until he was rightfully put in his place by Vince McMahon Wosh due to the lack of rookies.

Little did he know the Furies who have sent 8 recruitment PMs in 4 seasons have finally tasted success. Sweet orange soda success. The Furies welcome Orange crush.

The Furies first team meeting following finally landing a recruit turned out to be an absolute rager.

Is Serial woshed?
Is the league saved?
Is Barrybran a snake?

The furies saving the league is about as true as your retirement was

The furies saving the league is about as true as your retirement was

world of warcraft legion GIF

Is Serial woshed?
Is the league saved?
Is Barrybran a snake?

Yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extremely impressive you were able to do this after losing such a gun recruiter in Pick.

Disappointment leads to greater resilience.

If you can find a Fury with a life partner, she would nod sagely at this.

Is Serial woshed?
Is the league saved?
Is Barrybran a snake?

A ROOKIE??? In this economy???
1000012320.jpg

Is Serial woshed?
Is the league saved?
Is Barrybran a snake?

This might be why :rolleyes:

yawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Media FURIES SIGN ROOKIE _ SAVE LEAGUE¿¿¿

Remove this Banner Ad

Back