Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting from the bloke who gave the likes of Gowers and McComb spots on our list.
Pretty sick of seeing Gowers roped in as an example of Bev throwing his weight around unsuccessfully. Guy won our ****ing goalkicking.

I’m becoming a broken record so last I’ll say on it, but yeah just mindblowing that we’re in the situation right now that the people who should be under review, are undertaking a review, and before said review has taken place have already publicly backed the prime person under review.

Someone explain that to me cos I’m confused, we’re being taken for ******* idiots
Well we don’t really know the terms of reference for the review do we? (I did a lengthy post on this aspect of it a couple of weeks ago if anyone can be bothered finding it).

So how do we know Bevo is actually “the prime person under review”? For all we know he might be off limits.

Well we don’t really know the terms of reference for the review do we? (I did a lengthy post on this aspect of it a couple of weeks ago if anyone can be bothered finding it).

So how do we know Bevo is actually “the prime person under review”? For all we know he might be off limits.
Well I’d be pretty annoyed if the senior coach was off limits in a full club review after two horror seasons 😂

As far as I know it's usually in December, but not sure of the date as yet. I would love to go this year.
If you do, I want a report.

Wonder if any supporter groups get together and raise an agenda item or two. Would be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ameet, Grant off limits aswell, boot studders, myotherapists and grounds keepers are the ones in the firing line 😉
I heard they’re pointing the finger at members, supporters and Big Footy posters for being unsophisticated in relation to where our list is at and for not showing enough appreciation for the scintillating football that was being served up.

Where have the ITK posters gone? I know he’s a man of few words but I’d love to hear an update from Fronk on where we stand with Bevvo?

Is there any chance still that the “review” leads to Bevvo being paid out?

When is it? Are you going?

They hide the AGM away at weird times , like just before Christmas at 4pm on a Tuesday . But they will advertise it .

Last years was on Monday the 19th December . Clearly they don’t want people attending .

Annoyingly they want us to submit questions online beforehand . Previously someone passed the microphone around the crowd . Back when Peter Gordon was the ringmaster . I guess if they don’t like the online question they can ignore it.

Last edited:
I too am astonished that Bev is still there , but there’s a lot to happen between now & preseason. I honestly can’t see how he can continue . I’m not in the know , but I fully expect him to be gone soon . He’ll tender his resignation. Unless he’s Hitler in that scene from ‘Downfall’ surely he’ll walk.

I too am astonished that Bev is still there , but there’s a lot to happen between now & preseason. I honestly can’t see how he can continue . I’m not in the know , but I fully expect him to be gone soon . He’ll tender his resignation. Unless he’s Hitler in that scene from ‘Downfall’ surely he’ll walk.
Maybe he actually has the players support? Board will not do a thing if players are on his side. Would need the leadership group to say they want change for it to happen, clearly crickets. Else it would be leaked to the media by now.

Where have the ITK posters gone? I know he’s a man of few words but I’d love to hear an update from Fronk on where we stand with Bevvo?

Is there any chance still that the “review” leads to Bevvo being paid out?
All quiet on the western front when it comes to things going on at the club.

VFL exit interviews happened this week, not much to report other than Cody Raaks old-man attended his exit interview and I'm told, lost his shit at club officials.

Other VFL listed players also highlighted lack of development, lack of opportunity, and overall unhappiness with how things are being run.

Internal review is still going, Grant and Bevo have been cleared as far as I'm told, doubt we'll see any changes short of coaches and fitness staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back