Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone please assist me in reminding me of an incident where former port players organised flights, accom and tickets to Perth for the GF prior to the 2021 Prelim where the dogs had done laps of Australia and Port were slightly cocky and believed they were already in the Granny?

Attachments

• IMG_3971.jpeg
    IMG_3971.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 28
All I'll say is Port managed to make a Prelim with a bottom 6 as bad as ours.

Maybe time to throw that excuse out the window.
The commentary around our bottom 4-6 is well overplayed.

We lost vs the Hawks because just about all of our best players didn’t turn it up.

VDM shits me as much as the next Dogs fan, but putting that on him, McNeil etc is foolish.

VDM was actually not bad early in that game too.

There’s an argument that we’re in a similar position - looks like a great list but an aging midfield coupled with a great (or potentially great) KPP group.

Difficult to marry them up tbf, but regardless I’d rather be coached by Kingsley than Bevo right now. The lack of opposition research and/or coaching is significant.
I wouldn't. Giant's H&A position got them to a much better position than their raw form suggested. Lots of narrow wins against bad teams kicking inaccurately. We beat them comfortably before finals in a way that nobody thought was us playing a level above or them playing a level below their form heading into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back