Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

On the jumper - based on precedent over the last decade we definitely should be getting a new jumper set for next year after 2 in the toilet seat kit.

The most important thing is a redesign of the away kit. Had we won through to the Grand Final, we'd be facing Brisbane and almost certainly be wearing this atrocity in the big dance:

imagerender

🤮

MMF, DP and BJ? It really does sound like it’s a very P Diddy party!

But on a serious note, who or what is MMF?

Get you own jokes 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all I could find on 1925.

View attachment 2126516
We had one very popular round last year being called Footscray. I think we might have one very popular year being called Footscray?
I reckon this season was the one we should have celebrated our 100th in the league and 100 years since winning the Championship of Victoria in 1924.

Chief princess being Gia. I agree with most of what you have said except for us winning the 2010 PF if Aker was playing. He was cooked by then.
This…

Is why I don’t want Gia anywhere near coaching us. I’ll never understand why so many people want him to come back as a coach

Kind of funny that Brisbane employed a hard tag on Heeney to great effect, and played a literal former Footscray journeyman ruck against the highest paid ruck in the comp and their midfield dominated anyway.

Any lessons in any of that, I wonder…🤔
Can also point to their multitude of high draft picks such as Ashcroft and Rayner playing in that game and equally take lessons.

There is a certain 100th anniversary/anniversaries coming up, keep an eye out Wednesday night at the B&F 😉

I would like from Wednesday Night, Revert publicly to Footscray until 2025 B&F. But they won’t have the stones to a celebration like that.

Can also point to their multitude of high draft picks such as Ashcroft and Rayner playing in that game and equally take lessons.
Helps when you add a seasoned mid and two highly rated draft picks in Ashcroft and Fletcher in the same draft for chump change and a future 1st on top of an already top 4 side. Helps to fill gaps in an already talented side.

Kind of funny that Brisbane employed a hard tag on Heeney to great effect, and played a literal former Footscray journeyman ruck against the highest paid ruck in the comp and their midfield dominated anyway.

Any lessons in any of that, I wonder…🤔
Crazy ideas - stop the oppos best player & don't let them dictate where the ball is going time & time again from the middle.

Bevo is too fancy for his own good at times.

I see WCE are getting a new coach. I assume McWalter will bring in his own team of assistants. Any of the outgoing WCE assistants have a great reputation and worth pursuing?
We already took their best last year. I'd be wary about bringing in another from a team who has been so poor for the last 4 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back