Fyfe out for two - Periositis

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn. Think that will be the Chas. Will be lucky to get across the line with 7+ games of no votes (none over the last 5 weeks, none over the next 2 plus any others he's missed).

Chas is going to be real close. Will hate it if Mitchell wins it. Prefer a weagle to win it
165197-04b77e36-42f3-11e4-b1b2-871c50b86f82.jpg

Seriously, Fyfe has looked like a shadow of his early season self since the Mitchell incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Priddis will be going B2B deservedly. At least we know why Fyfe has been a bit off and having him fresh for finals is important.

Finals > Brownlow

Hopefully hes fresh for finals, for all we know it could be a 3 week injury, but we're rushing him back for finals. Bad timing for Blakely/Weller to be out, why didn't Weller play on the weekend anyway? Potentially no Fyfe and Pavlich this weekend, you'd think Tabs would be a massive chance and could even play his way into finals, although I'm not getting my hopes up

looks to have been injured for a few weeks. Pav also looks like hes been carrying his injury as well. I would have rested both for the derby myself.
anyway a couple of weeks wont hurt either. If we can keep the Chas in Perth and the Premiership cup as well would be great and stick it up those Vics.
Good luck in the finals :)

Sam Mitchell is one dirty Player that need to be taught a lesson when we meet them during the finals.(I will support bringing in Crowley now to go head to head with him).
as For Fyfe, i am afraid that his brownlow chances are fading now.It would an Epic if he wins it after missing 4 games and palying 3 games injured.
Let's look at the brighter side of things and he come back fresh and ready for a bigger fish to fry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe out for two - Periositis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back