Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be the only one but I think he stays. His fathers situation may tip it the other way.

Lycett I'm hoping now leaves, his past two weeks have been really poor vs quality rucks. He really is a second fiddle ruckmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's gone.
If he was staying they would have announced it by now. The fact nothing has been mentioned on the topic, by Gaff, the club or Gaff's manager, suggests to me he has told the club and everyone is keeping tight lipped so the team can concentrate on the finals.

He obviously can't legally sign a contract yet, which explains the rumours about various clubs.
Think I remember Simmo saying that due to his Dad being in such a bad way healthwise that everything else has been put on hold including any contracts etc. people love to make 2 plus 2 equals 5!!

I haven’t given up hope he’s staying

We survived after Judd .....we survived after cousins

We will survive after gaff who isn’t anywhere near Judd or cousins ability or Kerr’s either

Based on how he’s finished his year and now his old man’s medical issues I think he might be gone.

Just a couple of other things that he mentioned in interviews earlier in the year about it being a “big decision that’s not just about football...” gave me the vibe (g’day Dennis Denuto) that he’s going home.

Based on how he’s finished his year and now his old man’s medical issues I think he might be gone.

Just a couple of other things that he mentioned in interviews earlier in the year about it being a “big decision that’s not just about football...” gave me the vibe (g’day Dennis Denuto) that he’s going home.
Yep. Sick Dad. Lots of Vic money. Fresh start. Lots of young Eagles that may play his role just as good. Probably gone

upload_2018-8-27_21-53-14.png

upload_2018-8-27_21-57-18.png

North Melbourne v West Coast's total and average crowd attendances over 11 home games in 2018. Not a major factor, but just something else for Gaffy to consider.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back