Gaff - Get around him

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn’t even be looked at this close to the finals. Pressure is high, guys are amped, lots on the line.

For what it was that love tap should at most earn a week, but it should be a suspended sentence to be served next season. :thumbsu:

It's been a terrible time for Gaff. I really feel for the guy, out there playing with all the attention he's copping. Really feel for the guy. West Coast supporters must be commended for their standing ovation of this guy in a time of need.
That's quite a gaffe.

Whats even more worrying is how easily Brayshaws Jaw was broken even with a mouth guard in it. Gaff is a waif and the term wet paper bag gets thrown around about him regularly so for such a slight player to swing and land a soft punch to the jaw of a guy who is only 18 begs the question...should 18 year old's be allowed to play AFL footy? look passed this for a minute and think...imagine if he was hit in the skull and not jaw ? a fatality is possible. For a Jaw of an 18 year to cave in with minimal ease then a direct hit to the skull would cause a way worse injury.
Time for a minimum age 21 to represent AFL I would be expecting now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what I’m hoping the tribunal would say...

“In light of the fact that Andrew has shown remorse and agreed to accept the tribunal’s call...we feel it is necessary to make a stronger stand. Clearly handing down a six week ban for Thomas Bugg in 2017 has not prevented further incidents, and with this in mind, we need to go further.

Ten weeks.

Sucked in Eagle flogs”

Shame it won’t happen.

“In light of the fact that Andrew has shown remorse and agreed to accept the tribunal’s call...we feel it is necessary to make a stronger stand. Clearly handing down a six week ban for Thomas Bugg in 2017 has not prevented further incidents, and with this in mind, we need to go further.

Ten weeks.

Sucked in Eagle flogs”

Shame it won’t happen.

Yeah won't happen, especially with the lack of action on Dusty's threat to assault a woman with chop sticks

Ten weeks.

Sucked in Eagle flogs”

Shame it won’t happen.
The kid he hit is only 18 years old. Pure assault.

Daniel, Daniel, Dan
another rule change to age limit the afl?

maybe some bubble wrap next?

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel

You've had the biggest piece in bubble wrap for years in Gaff. When was the last time he was ever seen getting up from the bottom of a pack? ****in never is the answer. A seagull of true proportions, now a sniping dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaff - Get around him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back