Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. I could run through a brick wall right now. If that doesn't get your #demonspirit flowing and your red & blue blood pumping then maybe you don't deserve to support such an amazing club.

#demonspirit

Amazing club? Were you born in 1940? Coz thats the only way this makes any sense.

Did you watch the video? #demonspirit will be on display in 2023 as we unite at the MCG. It's finishing unfinished business. It's the passion pouring from the stands (and keyboards).

How are you not bursting out of your log cabin to punch a moose right now?

Try and win a meaningful game at G before we worry about uniting at it would be my advice.

I remember when we had unfinished business at the G in the 22' pre season and were hungry to do it for our fans

proceeded to play their worst footy in front of our fans. #demonspirit

#demonspirit is winning anywhere, anytime, knowing that the fans are taking every kick, mark and tackle right there as well

anywhere* anytime*

*apart from the place where they play grand finals in non covid years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No compensation required.
I'm actually getting tempted to edit a few of these articles and send them back to the club – it's embarrassing.

I'm actually getting tempted to edit a few of these articles and send them back to the club – it's embarrassing.

MELBOURNE'S YOUNG GUNS have praised the senior playing group, following a successful pre-season ahead of Round 1.

The 2023 Season launch gave the perfect platform for the first to fourth year players to thank their senior mentors following a pre-season full of growth and development. Sentence runs on. Consider revising.

Young gun and 2022 VFL Premiership player, Taj Woewodin have has felt nothing but support during the 2023 pre-season.

“Obviously we’ve got a lot of All-Australians and best and fairest winners in this group,” Says Woewodin. s should be lower case.

“A lot of these boys are selfless and always looking to help us young boys, especially as a wingman and an upcoming hopefully midfielder.”

Ninth year player Christian Petracca has seen amazing work ethic set by the younger players at the club.

“I think from players point of view, the first to fourth year boys have really led the way,” Petracca said. Why is this comma here?

“They came back in such amazing condition.

“For us guys who’ve been here for nine or ten years it’s really amazing and only pushes us to get fitter and stronger.”

Why are you starting a new paragraph for every sentence?

Pick 15 Mathew Jefferson has found the support from his team-mates helping him transition to the big leagues.

Consider adding words in brackets to resolve grammatical errors when quoting.
“Biggest change from junior footy is the fact you’re playing against men now not boys,” adds Jefferson.

“So getting used to the body work and adjusting to the size has been the biggest change, but I’ve loved every minute of it.”

See me after class.

Last edited:
I think you're even being a bit kind there Bluelegs. He still managed to misspell a player's name, and the inconsistent use/non-use of hyphens is jarring.

All that aside, it's actually a pretty shit article in general, haha.

I think you're even being a bit kind there Bluelegs. He still managed to misspell a player's name, and the inconsistent use/non-use of hyphens is jarring.

All that aside, it's actually a pretty s**t article in general, haha.
Well at least I'm not getting paid for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast "GAMDEDAY!" – MFC Media Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back