Game chat without gronk fungus brain - Cats vs Schwans

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you watching the same game Mary?
Little Gazza is slow and his backside is st least 37% larger than what’s required for a professional sportsman to perform at an adequate level.
Little Gazza has had no influence on the direction of this game.
No doubt about it. The Kats have a passenger in their team.
:$ Gazza in the second half is the difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigger flogs absolutely swarming in both Geelong match day threads.
We had to create 2 threads just hold them all. 🤣🤣🤣

Youre just doubling down with a tantrum now.... you may be here, but youre not all there :$
Oooooooooohhhhhhh,playing the Man, much like your brethren.I was well involved in one of your threads before you nutbags
There was claims of Tuggers swarming WTF thread, yet I was the only one, so keep on keeping on with your delusions

Feckin LOL, no wonder you cants are considered and now certifiably the most arrogant bastards
Clearly you haven’t been following football very long if you can’t remember Carlton flogs when they are doing well. 🙄

Oooooooooohhhhhhh,playing the Man, much like your brethren.I was well involved in one of your threads before you nutbags
There was claims of Tuggers swarming WTF thread, yet I was the only one, so keep on keeping on with your delusions
You tell ‘em, swarmer!!! 🤣👍

Standard Tuggie behaviour :$
#obsession

Remove this Banner Ad

Game chat without gronk fungus brain - Cats vs Schwans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back