Game day 270412 Freo V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Lyon is doing the right thing by dropping Sandi if there is any risk to him which harks back to the start of the season where he stated the goal was to have a fully fit and available team so no risking players.

Freo need to win without sandi and prove that whilst he's important to the team he's not the only strength and that the team is strong enough to win without him.
quote]

Sacrilege maybe, but don't reckon we lost a hell of a lot when Griff was replacing Sandi last season. I'd rather Sandi playing of course, but Griff is a good substitute.

He usually contributes well around the ground and makes the ruckwork a bit less predictable. I reckon he'll do well... most teams would be delighted with a ruck combination of Griff and Clarke.

I agree with you... we need to win without Sandi, and I reckon we'll get the job done today thanks to a solid game from Griff and a great game from the Samurai.

12:48.....

time for another pic i thinks....

2:23 pm :D

international_reef_bikini_girls_18.jpg

I see a flaw in your devious plan. With two mothers me thinks the resulting kids will be spending more time at coffee and the shops and auskick may be given a miss.

I see what you're saying - we'll end up with a whole heap of Cale Morton's with big noses.

I'm going to start buying more Reef gear. They need to be rewarded for such fantastic work.

And to celebrate them.....and the diggers.....I'm going to open a tasty beveridge so I'll be in fine form by bouncedown..

*kcchhh*......*glug glug*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it going to rain tonight?

The weather bureau is not expecting any but it sure is starting to get heavy around my way.

EDIT: The clouds that is not rain...

AFL ‏ @AFL
No late changes from Patersons for #aflfreoblues. The subs: Lachie Neale (@Fremantle_FC) + Kane Lucas (@Carlton_FC). 80 mins to bounce

Fyfe plays!

Is it just me or does the prospect of having both Farmer and Margetts out there tonight cause anybody else any major concerns?

God I wish we had neutral umpires tonight. We are going to have to play out of our skins to curb any influence. At least we are starting to play four quarters of football these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day 270412 Freo V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back