Game Day: Adelaide vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

So here we go again guys. What are we looking forward too tonight?
I am hoping to see a 10+ goal win, but i think we will win by atleast 24+ points.
I am looking forward to seeing how McIntyre goes in his debut, wonder how our forward line is going to function without Walker, Petrenko and Callinan.

Will be looking forward to seeing how McKernan takes his chances with Walker out of the team, Henderson to play forward (if he is sub, see what kind of an impact he has on the game)
Hopefully see more imporovement from Knights, Vince and Douglas through the midfield and across half forward.
Also looking forward to seeing young Talia dominant his opponent again, and hopefully have more then 10 possessions :)

What are you looking forward to seeing tonight?

Match comments in here.

I hope we dont see the ball rebound out of our forward line with extreme ease, I hope McKernan has taken off his skirt he was wearing last time he played, and hope we have a fast start and never look back. Hate these games being close!

Worried, but I am always worried when we play Port. We have 3/5 top goal-scorers out of team for game. Hoping Trengove doesn't come in late so they may have to play Westhoff down back to cope with our talls. Accurate goal-kicking, disposal efficiency, 1%'s and effective tackles - if we do all of these things well, we should win.

Two guys i have thought all year were imperitive to our hopes deep into september are Ottens and knights. One will never get there, I sense tonight is his break out game for 2012 of the other.

Knights has in the past played some solid classy footy on the hf line , but never been able to string games together (injury and temperment) and he can add a new dimension to this 2012 side if he starts performing as he can. In 05 when we were minor premiers only 2 guys had a debut that season, Knights and the captain.

We may very well widen the colon of Port Adelaide tonight, but remember these games are tribal and can throw out something remarkable.

Two guys i have thought all year were imperitive to our hopes deep into september are Ottens and knights. One will never get there, I sense tonight is his break out game for 2012 of the other.

Big call. Otten is still regaining confidence in his knee. Martin (who is also coming back from an ACL) has only just started taking people on again in the last 2 games. Coming back from an injury like that can take time (especially for a young player). Don't write Otten off, he will be an important part of our future if he gets back to his best.

hi guys, first time poster :cool: . Figured a showdown was an appropriate week to step into the fray..

While I hope we can drop them by 10+ goals, i'll be happy with any sort of win vs the slime. I'm interested to see how the forward line functions tonight, will be a good test to see if the boys can adapt without some of the regular faces floating around.

On the FX22 bus from the city, way more Crows than Poort supporters, maybe they all stolen-carpooled.

Keep thinking of the line from Gary Numan's Down In The Park ( love the FF version of 15 years ago)

"down in the park where the chant is death, death, death"

I hope we smash them on the Saturday night national stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi guys, first time poster :cool: . Figured a showdown was an appropriate week to step into the fray..

While I hope we can drop them by 10+ goals, i'll be happy with any sort of win vs the slime. I'm interested to see how the forward line functions tonight, will be a good test to see if the boys can adapt without some of the regular faces floating around.
welcome zeph53, :thumbsu:

Dunstall, shaw and jackovich walking past to get to their filming spot. Jacovich had a record. Obviously for his indepth research into the sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day: Adelaide vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back