Game Day R21: Geelong vs Adelaide @ GMHBA

How many intercept possessions for Tom Stewart today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone think Nix is a smart coach, I have a bridge to sell you.

It's like he wants to deliberately kill Curtin's career.

Crouch & Tex struggling, but why bring on a fresh player.
They weren't struggling - it wasn't obvious AT ALL who to bring Curtin on for.

Christ, the same people with the same ****ing opinions on here, it's like people don't actually watch with fresh eyes every week.

Matthew Nicks lost that game.

Dawson a rock behind the ball for a lot of the game

Geelong repeat entries in last 10 minutes. Dawson on the bench.

Curtin as sub not on till 3 minutes to go....

That loss is in the box and mismanagement of the last 10 minutes.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

25 seconds left and O'Brien turns around and faces Geelong's goal taps the ruck towards their goal.

Absolutely dumb dumb football
He had Curtin and Soligo in front of him, Berry behind, and Berry was steaming through so by the time he tapped there was no one behind him. Do these guys talk before the bounce? Just punch it forward ya bonehead.

Not bringing Curtin on until three minutes to go is the most embarrassing thing Nicks has done, and that is saying something. Most incompetent coach we have ever had.
Pathetic comment.

The side was playing very well, and there were no players who were obvious weak links.

It's harsh on the kid, but there was no one who needed to be dragged.

Christ, the same people with the same ****ing opinions on here, it's like people don't actually watch with fresh eyes every week.
Thanks Matthew... you have nfi!

The fact you are even trying to justify this madness shows you will protect this stupidity.

Seriously do better.

25 seconds left and O'Brien turns around and faces Geelong's goal taps the ruck towards their goal.

Absolutely dumb dumb football
He does that every centre bounce. He can't get off the ground so he just starts right on the line and as soon as it's bounced he moves in to just try to bock the opposing ruck's run at the ball. Only way he can get away with that without giving away a free kick is to be facing the ball ie back towards the opposition goal.

He's absolutely cooked but our genius recruiters have failed to get a successor lined up.

Matthew Nicks. Get tucked you bald headed git.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?

I thought Nicks outcoached him tonight. Excellent matchups, and we played the rebound really well, and we were incredibly efficient going into the forward line.
I do not agree

Pathetic comment.

The side was playing very well, and there were no players who were obvious weak links.

Try watching the game.

How often is the sub brought on this late in the game.

We had plenty of options to bring off earlier.

it's laughable you are even attempting to justify this madness!

I doubt you have played a game of football

You're right. I don't watch anymore. I don't watch clubs with no future.

Pathetic comment.

Mate, this might be the stupidest ****ing post I’ve read in the history of big footy. Congratulations.

Pathetic comment.

Playing well!?!?!?

Half of the final quarter was played almost entirely in Geelong's forward 50!

His inability to find someone to sub cost us fresh legs

He had Curtin and Soligo in front of him, Berry behind, and Berry was steaming through so by the time he tapped there was no one behind him. Do these guys talk before the bounce? Just punch it forward ya bonehead.
Plus with the 6-6-6 Geelong were going to have players streaming into the square.

It made zero sense to tap backwards to Berry in a 2 on 1 contest.

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Thanks Matthew... you have nfi!

The fact you are even trying to justify this madness shows you will protect this stupidity.

Seriously do better.
Absolutely pathetic comment.

That was a very good coaching effort, and a VERY young side looked excellent on a ground that's VERY hard to win on.

You people are absolutely blind. You've closed your eyes to what actually happens out there.

FFS - that was a tremendous game and still the same old whingers are here saying the same thing they post every time, just rinse and repeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day R21: Geelong vs Adelaide @ GMHBA

Back