Game Day Game Day - North v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

suns do spread well.

We still lack leg speed, Goater and Fisher will help but it is Colby in the middle that will help turn the tide.

Other than fumble, Powell’s vision has been transcendent. LDU terrific there.

Will be interested how we play Will in the next half. I have personally felt that the tag has started to mess a little with the middle mix, can he become stronger offensively?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

An entertaining half of footy. Some scintillating highs with customary lapses interspersed. It's going to be all about gradually improving the ratio between the two.

Loving the effort. Corner is turned.

How many of those long bombs into our forward line to a 1 on 2 or 1 on 3 resulted in GC goals? Seemed a few.

Same players letting us down with the same deficiencies, unfortunately.

Half time thoughts from Marvel
  • Xerri deserves to be in the AA squad
  • We need the ball in Sheezel's hands more
  • Comben not having a great day in 1v1s but otherwise our backline doing well. Corr been good.
  • Larkey has found the goals but he looks lazy in the contest. Need more.
  • LDU silk.
  • Phillips doing well.
  • Pink runs more KMs than any other tall on the ground. Work rate off the charts.
  • McKercher's run maybe my favourite in-person moment of the year?
  • Bailey Scott making very poor decisions.
  • Teakle very raw but there's a player there.
  • Please win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Fisher comes back next week and replaces either Tucker or Scott, I think we reduce turnovers and improve our transition leading to more inside 50s and scoring. Tucker and Scott 4 times out of 5 dump the kick down the line to a contest.

Watching Lmac live - I’m very impressed. Worthy of the number 11, the way he goes at it.
Maybe I mistake his courage for stupidity when I’m watching on tv but today, mad respect to this bloke.

Yep feeling the same

Can play out the season

Half time thoughts from Marvel
  • Xerri deserves to be in the AA squad
  • We need the ball in Sheezel's hands more
  • Comben not having a great day in 1v1s but otherwise our backline doing well. Corr been good.
  • Larkey has found the goals but he looks lazy in the contest. Need more.
  • LDU silk.
  • Phillips doing well.
  • Pink runs more KMs than any other tall on the ground. Work rate off the charts.
  • McKercher's run maybe my favourite in-person moment of the year?
  • Bailey Scott making very poor decisions.
  • Teakle very raw but there's a player there.
  • Please win.
I know you like to get stuck into Powell but he’s hard a very good game going at 100% disposal efficiency that definitely warrants a mention before Phillips.

Don’t turn into Nostra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back