Game Day Game Day - North v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Lmac live - I’m very impressed. Worthy of the number 11, the way he goes at it.
Maybe I mistake his courage for stupidity when I’m watching on tv but today, mad respect to this bloke.
Effort and courage is never an issue with lmac

Decision making is

Although we have players like bailey who have not much going for them which makes me appreciate Luke’s courage

If Fisher comes back next week and replaces either Tucker or Scott, I think we reduce turnovers and improve our transition leading to more inside 50s and scoring. Tucker and Scott 4 times out of 5 dump the kick down the line to a contest.
They are killing us.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know you like to get stuck into Powell but he’s hard a very good game going at 100% disposal efficiency that definitely warrants a mention before Phillips.

Don’t turn into Nostra.

I have nothing against Powell? Certainly hope I don't have a reputation otherwise?

Powell been good. I like the ball in his hands. A good decision maker!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have nothing against Powell? Certainly hope I don't have a reputation otherwise?

Powell been good. I like the ball in his hands. A good decision maker!

There is no better decision-maker in our team. His vision is amazing and his execution is exceptional. If he can stay involved in games for longer we have an exceptional player.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back