Game Day Song

Remove this Banner Ad

I went with Muse. Danger Zone is awesome. So cheesey but at the same time such a classic 80's motivational song. Might be nice for a change though. Any chance of Rebecca Black's Friday? haha :D

WTF was with the Village People - YMCA :eek: being played at 1/4 or 1/2 time last home game. Took my Slime supporter Mrs to the game on my mate's membership as he couldn't make it, and now she has a comeback if I give her crap about the S-G-I-O chant her mob does.

WTF was with the Village People - YMCA :eek: being played at 1/4 or 1/2 time last home game. Took my Slime supporter Mrs to the game on my mate's membership as he couldn't make it, and now she has a comeback if I give her crap about the S-G-I-O chant her mob does.

I know ai. WTF was up with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personal choice would be to see if they can incorporate "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n Roses - that intro would be amazing before the bounce. They play rock/metal in Ice Hockey and that gee's up the crowd, we could use it.

The howl and guitar would be awesome :thumbsu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Don't know how to embed, can't be flagged reading up about it sorry. :confused:

Personal choice would be to see if they can incorporate "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n Roses - that intro would be amazing before the bounce. They play rock/metal in Ice Hockey and that gee's up the crowd, we could use it.

The howl and guitar would be awesome :thumbsu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Don't know how to embed, can't be flagged reading up about it sorry. :confused:

Now we're talking!

You Rick James bitch :thumbsu:

Wait and see...this will be the Steve's "consultation" for a new club song!...

" But we asked everyone on the FFC web page what they wanted and they all voted for this"

Nah to Muse.

I agree with "Welcome to the Jungle" think that would be brill. And leave 80's music alone.

Wait and see...this will be the Steve's "consultation" for a new club song!...

" But we asked everyone on the FFC web page what they wanted and they all voted for this"

Nah to Muse.

I agree with "Welcome to the Jungle" think that would be brill. And leave 80's music alone.

Umm, Welcome to the Jungle IS 80's :confused:

There's also no need to bring your petty "Steve's" agenda to every thread.

Umm, Welcome to the Jungle IS 80's :confused:

There's also no need to bring your petty "Steve's" agenda to every thread.

First of all..I know Welcome to the Jungle is 80's. My comment after that was directed at the poster who made a comment along the lines of the 80's being a musical black hole.

As for my "petty" comment and bringing it to every thread. I don't...I was attempting to be witty. However, it's a tad ironic that there's been more consultation on the music that the boys run into than the changes in colours and logo.

Watched the mighty Gogol Bordello play a show the other night. As they busted out a version of "Start Wearing Purple", I couldn't help thinking of Freo. Not sure it would go down too well with the masses though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Song

Remove this Banner Ad

Back