FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Who will die next week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"There is no time"

Really it seemed like there was a good 10 sec there, and a horse can out run the dead.
#TitsandDragonsLive

Yeah lol that made no sense. Only reason I guess he didn't go was because he's not supposed to go beyond the wall or whatever. Surely he could've just dropped the nephew off at the wall and pissed off though rather than dying?

Yeah lol that made no sense. Only reason I guess he didn't go was because he's not supposed to go beyond the wall or whatever. Surely he could've just dropped the nephew off at the wall and pissed off though rather than dying?

The real reason would be something like they could only get the actor for 1 scene.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** yeah.

Things I liked:
- Team Houmund. Hopefully that little combination of rough-heads gets together again.
- Hound calling a wight a c*nt
- Hound saying 'f***ing hope not' to Beric's proposition of meeting again
- Hound
- Gendry running better than he rows
- The obligatory death of the couple of non-descript members of The Expendables
- Jorah showing he can mix it with the best of them
- Arya's little kill-kit she keeps under the bed
- Arya's complete ambivalence towards any perceived danger she might be in

Things I didn't like:
- Not much.
- Sansa.
- Her still listening to Littlefinger even though she knows he's a c*nt
- Dany not getting nude. I don't care if it is incestuous. I want to see her baps again, and soon.

F*** yeah.

Things I liked:
- Team Houmund. Hopefully that little combination of rough-heads gets together again.
- Hound calling a wight a c*nt
- Hound saying 'f***ing hope not' to Beric's proposition of meeting again
- Hound
- Gendry running better than he rows
- The obligatory death of the couple of non-descript members of The Expendables
- Jorah showing he can mix it with the best of them
- Arya's little kill-kit she keeps under the bed
- Arya's complete ambivalence towards any perceived danger she might be in

Things I didn't like:
- Not much.
- Sansa.
- Her still listening to Littlefinger even though she knows he's a c*nt
- Dany not getting nude. I don't care if it is incestuous. I want to see her baps again, and soon.

I know, Sansa is still putting family second. Not sure the point got through to her.

While there were plenty of epic things that happened in the episode, I'm left kinda cold (no pun intended) by a couple of things - mainly the entire bullshit Arya arc in the episode, but also the fact that the Night King apparently has an arm capable of launching rockets

Also, WTF was with half of the "Snowceans 7" using daggers instead of swords when fighting the wights?

Not that I've given it much thought until now, but the advantage you have as a human over wights, is that they are tactless fighters, don't wield big weapons, and provided you don't get too outnumbered, a skilled fighter should handle them with relative comfort. Thus I guess having a couple of good daggers means you can handle two at once in close combat.
Ramsay Bolton, bless him, would have been a real asset.

While there were plenty of epic things that happened in the episode, I'm left kinda cold (no pun intended) by a couple of things - mainly the entire bullshit Arya arc in the episode, but also the fact that the Night King apparently has an arm capable of launching rockets

He just resurrected a dragon.

Not sure about anyone else but if I'm in wonderment of his powers at this point, it isn't a result of him being excellent at javelin.

Loved the conversations, especially Beric saying Jon doesn't look like his father and must take after his mother which is the complete reversal of what everyone else says. Really playing up the Jon isn't who he thinks he is plotline.

Also at this point you get the feeling that the Nights King is going (to Jon): Why wont you just die?

Also Arya (not so) subtly letting Sansa knows she is fine so long as she doesn't betray Jon by basically giving her a "If I was going to kill you you'd already be dead"

Sure she lost a Dragon but Dany's finally found someone who just wont die (well at least stay dead) plus now she's seen the stab wounds.

Anyone think Dany has realised John is a Targaryen? I want to watch the last scene again. There was almost a hint that Dany's love was something deeper like a family love at the end rather than a crush. Might have just been a great respect...
I thought he was going to get a Sam/Gilly awkward injured sex for a sec. (would have warmed him up at least)

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Back