FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Who will die next week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

More that so few people know of it and it never gets mentioned in the greatest comedies of all time discussions. For me its funnier then Seinfeld and I love Seinfeld.
Coupling is one of the best comedies I have seen. would love to get the series in a box set.

****ING BANG!! The Sansa Arya ruse got me hook line and sinker, was about to do some screaming at the tv just before the reveal. Really well done and well acted.

Yeah thought Jamie was toast too.

Bran: Jon needs to know, cut to Jon banging his aunt lol.

Really solid finale for mine, can't believe we're looking at 2019 for the next season.

cartmanfreezeshimselfforhalo5guardians.jpg

it just was completely predictable and lacked anything epic.

o_O

You and I have very different definitions of epic

408704_d5545905b1f529412a275a9b258708bd.jpg

Question. Is Tormond and Beric dead? Dont see how they could survive given they were on top of the wall and the whole thing came down. Dont see how the could film a death scene of a character that dominated the last episode so poorly. So which is it?

Definitely alive. The last we see of them they're standing on the section of wall that holds, watching the section between them and the sea collapse.

Please elaborate?

Telstra and other big telcos have finally been compelled to get serious re: piracy

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-18/pirate-sites-to-be-blocked/8820076

The list in that article isn't exhaustive either, 2 other torrent sites I use are also blocked, probably others too. I managed to find another source but the gravy train is slowing down.

Last edited:
****ING BANG!! The Sansa Arya ruse got me hook line and sinker, was about to do some screaming at the tv just before the reveal. Really well done and well acted.

Really solid finale for mine, can't believe we're looking at 2019 for the next season.

o_O

25-ice-dragon-ice-fire.w710.h473.jpg

Definitely alive. The last we see of them they're standing on the section of wall that holds, watching the section between them and the sea collapse.

Telstra and other big telcos have finally been compelled to get serious re: piracy

The list in that article isn't exhaustive either, 2 other torrent sites I use are also blocked, probably others too. I managed to find another source but the gravy train is slowing down.
Hardly, my phone can no longer access some torrent sites as it comes up with the blocked message, however I can access any site at home without issue. (I think because I use Googles DNS)

o_O

25-ice-dragon-ice-fire.w710.h473.jpg

It had no shock value. Knew it was coming and it was just a wall after all. No one died. May of seemed more epic for the lay person who doesnt waste their time posting on forums like me though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not one to pick holes but the Unsullied's " Great escape " from Casterley Rock irked me.

Euron obviously had the 1st recorded case of ADD

" Gotta smash the unsullied but i'd rather smash Cersei...i wonder what she's doing right now ?......"
No escape necessary. Jamie explained to Olenna that the Iron fleet's mission was only to destroy the unsullieds boats, stranding the unsullied at Casterly rock. This cut off the unsullied from the rest of Daenerys army, forcing the unsullied to spend months marching across Westeros. A lot has happened since then, so there should have been enough time pass for them to have completed the journey.

Hardly, my phone can no longer access some torrent sites as it comes up with the blocked message, however I can access any site at home without issue. (I think because I use Googles DNS)

Yeah I think if you change your DNS you can get around it, definitely can with vpn too. I imagine it will still stop a good percentage of non-tech minded folk.

o_O

408704_d5545905b1f529412a275a9b258708bd.jpg

Piratebay all the way or just hide your i.p address.

Question. Is Tormond and Beric dead? Dont see how they could survive given they were on top of the wall and the whole thing came down. Dont see how the could film a death scene of a character that dominated the last episode so poorly. So which is it?

Should've died, he's awesome, but we need some quality people dying - but he would've got a good death, so still alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Back