FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Who will die next week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ezgif-1-31b4a87386.gif
Is that Jarvis Cocker?

Hmmm that hadn't crossed my mind. Would be awkward though, Tyrion crossing back to Cersei's side just as Jaime leaves her.

Definitely something up with Tyrion though. He didn't look happy about them getting it on.

i read that as he's jealous of the moaning and screaming coming from the room. Not to the extent when a twitter bae doesn't reciprocate creepy guys tweets, but simmering sadness.

Kings landing. The army was there to ensure safety.

that looked amazing. The stoic, frozen stance of the unsullied, juxtaposed with the marauding madness of the horsemen. It's like when you put cereal like corn flakes into a bowl and pour milk in it. The cereal are the unsullied, the milk permeating the small gaps are the dothraki

Good episode

Liked the bit when Bron invited Pod for a drink. As they left was thinking "is this the door being closed on the red wedding,is mass murder about to go down?"

Was fairly convinced that Sansa was playing Littlefinger since Ayra gave Sansa her dagger. Nevertheless was concerned when Ayra was called into the great hall, until I noticed Bran, figured he would speak up & then Sansa said "Charged with murder & treason", Ayra of course had murdered no one Sansa would care about. Littlefinger & Ramsay both died doing what they did best, bleeping with peoples minds, each in their own manner.

So Theon lost his balls as well.

Night King played the game well. Lure a dragon north, raise it & use it to bring down the wall. Dragons are magic, the font of power.

Umm the ****** boy is still there. She will be king of the north. Jon will still on the throne as the rightful air, danarys will die giving birth. The golden company are persians led by God king xerxes

THIS IS KINGS LANDING!!!

tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is anyone concerned about the fate of Bronn and his castle now Jaime has gone rogue? Bronn doesnt realise how much Cersei dislike him.

also does anyone know what the opening scene was about? where were Jaime and Bronn and what happened in regards to the battle?
I'm more worried about how he's going to get screen time since he can't be in any scenes with Cersei.

The Golden Company will be pandas.

Heard it here first.

On the Golden Company, something I picked up during the show:

Cersei said she was plotting with Euron the whole time and he was going to use the fleet to go collect the Golden Company for her.

But if Theon has now killed Euron and taken back control of the fleet, does that mean that Cersei is waiting for reinforcements that aren't coming? Could be in for a rude shock there.

Really well poised going into the final stretch. 3 armies, with all the 'good guys' basically on the same side but facing wars on two fronts.

draws similarities with the hobbit: battle of the 5 armies, except only 3.

i wonder how if there will be enough screen time for the main fighters. Like Jon Snow-targaryen, hound, nick vlastin (he better have survived!!!), jamie, ser friendzoned etc, one eye fire sword guy.

imagine if the Mountain went north as well. He's kinda dead already.

How is it gonna play out? the humans beat the dead, vanquished...the main combatants are out on their feet then lannisters and the Allies look at each other and start going all red wedding on each other.

Cersei said she was plotting with Euron the whole time and he was going to use the fleet to go collect the Golden Company for her.

But if Theon has now killed Euron and taken back control of the fleet, does that mean that Cersei is waiting for reinforcements that aren't coming? Could be in for a rude shock there.
Theon hasn't killed Euron?

Was thinking that... sounds alot like lord of the rings when aregorn and co come off the boats at minas tirith...

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Back