FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Who will die next week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

om.gif

I'm at the stage already where I'm not sure if I saw a spoiler on Facebook earlier or if it was just trolling. I reckon I'm gonna cave here.

Is the leaked episode good quality? I've gotten used to watching the 5.1 1080p copies...

It's 1080 but it's not as good as what you get on Foxtel HD I reckon. Half way through the ep now.

I think it's probably just worth watching it, it's in pretty good quality and it's just easier to not have to tread on eggshells around the internet for four days, which isn't easy to do.

I have the file. Will watch tonight
Can you PM me a link to a good copy if you have it mate? I'm spewing I've never pirated Thrones or any music I love due to me wanting to see these incredible things continue to come out so support the artist and pay for it..

I just can't have what IMO is the best TV series I've ever watched have one of the last 8 eps ruined by some attention seeking flog who wants to shout from the rooftops on what they have seen.

As I said a bit of a noob when it comes to downloading things due to this and have seen other guys mention these sites where you get the download are full of spoilers. I don't want it wrecked but don't want to avoid the internet until Monday. Can you even download a torrent on a Mac? Haha shows how much I know..

And peeps who have seen it don't even tell us to watch because there is a great scene etc, anything is a spoiler unless revealed by the show!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you PM me a link to a good copy if you have it mate? I'm spewing I've never pirated Thrones or any music I love due to me wanting to see these incredible things continue to come out so support the artist and pay for it..

I just can't have what IMO is the best TV series I've ever watched have one of the last 8 eps ruined by some attention seeking flog who wants to shout from the rooftops on what they have seen.

As I said a bit of a noob when it comes to downloading things due to this and have seen other guys mention these sites where you get the download are full of spoilers. I don't want it wrecked but don't want to avoid the internet until Monday. Can you even download a torrent on a Mac? Haha shows how much I know..

And peeps who have seen it don't even tell us to watch because there is a great scene etc, anything is a spoiler unless revealed by the show!!
Go to r/freefolk. They have all links there.

im sure its not just me that thinks it, but over the course of this show it seems the more we see/learn of the night king, hes a quirky character that likes a challenge and doesn't seem to "force" fates hand so to speak, and/or is a master strategist. Which is fair enough if hes been around thousands of years. He plods forward inexorably, and takes it as it comes

What were they to do once they reached the wall? Turn around and go back? The Wall isnt just an immense physical structure, there's also serious magical runes inscribe in its foundations. All they could/can do is march to The Wall and wait for something to change. They cant climb over it the way the free folk do.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Back