Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost a little bit of spark now this one. Like its gone from being a final to just a regular game.

I hope they don't play Pav if he's not right - but I hope he's right because I want that Coleman at Freo Oval.

Hope Pav plays - good sign if he rocked up early - fyfe and silv didn't even go to the ground in Adelaide when they pulled out...

This is still a vital fixture.

Have we really advanced as an onfield unit?

Every game matters, this is an opportunity to build on by beating a top 8 team in form and away from home.

Winning consistently builds culture like nothing else. If we allow ourselves to accept an honorable 25 point loss with the lie that it does not really matter ...then we will become finals witches hats.

I would relish the opportunity to strike a psychological blow against a team we would likely run into again, and I hope New Freo do too.

This game matters....even if Pav & Fyfe sit - we have the talent to beat Norths.

You don't turn the ability to execute and achieve on and off - you deliver it every week ...to me it starts here.

Just because Pav is out doesn't mean we aren't trying to win. It just means our whole season no longer relies on this game. I'm sure every player who takes the field will perform to their utmost considering a spot in the 22 of a finals side is on the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because Pav is out doesn't mean we aren't trying to win. It just means our whole season no longer relies on this game. I'm sure every player who takes the field will perform to their utmost considering a spot in the 22 of a finals side is on the line.

We will find out.

FWIW I agree gauci - I expect us to play hard contested footy

Here's a chance to earn a spot in the 8, away, without Pav, and prove we worthy.

This is the attitude I want us to have, not a repeat of the game in Tassie from a couple of years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back