GameDay - Geelong v North Melbourne NAB Cup Rnd 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Lower has started in the guts. Got a clearance straight away. Looked good.

Ben Warren gets paid a 50 m on the wing. 9pt goal attempt.

Spud nails Boomer. Boomer lines up for the goal but misses.

Spud already done more positive things than Pratt with that one kick.

Harding! Petrie! Goal! Bang!

Harding won that ball and Petrie had about a mile between him and any other Geelong player. Awesome work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the intrusion, but i just wanted to stop by and say that following the premise of what i am seeing at the moment, North are heading in the right direction, quickly under the tutelage of Brad Scott. The future is look good for you guys. Hopefully you will be back to being a top 4 team in the near future, but for me top 8 for you blokes this year.

Grockadoc

What's this? Hale does something beneficiary towards our team? Well I never

Not sure about everyone else but I have not been excited about our team and coach for a long long time.

I understand a lot of people are frustrated with Hale but we need him to have a good year. I was happy he signed for 2011 as he is a Gold Coast boy - GC need a mature age ruckman (they can not draft a 18 year old ruckman and expect him to ruck as a teenager against Sandi and Cox etc). If Hale goes well this year we may get over the odds for a draft pick from the GC. He is after all a ruckman made to play as a FF. With Goldy and H our ruckstocks are as good as anyone in the league.

Something else ive noticed: we're using the fend ALOT. Something Brad might of emphasised? I cant remember one instance in the last 2-3 years where weve used a hand to fend off the tackler this much.

Remove this Banner Ad

GameDay - Geelong v North Melbourne NAB Cup Rnd 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back