GameDay - Geelong v North Melbourne NAB Cup Rnd 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Mmm...

OIf course its very early, too far early to make a call. But I am concerned now that this last 10 minutes haver shown signs of same old, same old.

We didn't have trouble with getting 40 odd point leads under Liadley. We had trouble maintaining them. Even if we somehow stem the tide and hodl them off to a narrow win, its still just buisiness as usual.

Its a mental issue and we will never achieve anythign until it is addressed. Hopefully its somethign Scott can cure, regardless on what else he achieves.

We will win.

Keep the faith bawbags.

If you'd been offered an 8 point lead at 3 quarter time before the game, would you have taken it? Yes.

Like i said a few pages back, its going to be interesting to see how our run is post 3/4 time. The cats have a very experienced squad and are used to running out the final quarter with a bit of energy to go, whereas for us its been an area that we've struggled. If we can match their intencity we win, if we run out of legs theyre just going to run over the top of us.

I think its something we will have to deal with this year until the younger guys get some more experience. That said we still lead going into the last quarter so its time to refocus and go hard again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been a great hit out for NM even if we lose. Its been a pretty intense game and the gameplan has stood up. excellent learning experience :thumbsu:

I'm worried that some of our 'stars' get burnt going the other way.

Remove this Banner Ad

GameDay - Geelong v North Melbourne NAB Cup Rnd 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back