Gameday: Round 8 - Essendon vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

can anyone out there tell me how these sort of losses are helping the development of the side, you learn from older experienced players and if ther aren't any in the side you just loose confidence esspecially as a youngster, because they are playing games doesn't mean they are learning how tto play the game.....

can anyone out there tell me how these sort of losses are helping the development of the side, you learn from older experienced players and if ther aren't any in the side you just loose confidence esspecially as a youngster, because they are playing games doesn't mean they are learning how tto play the game.....

There is no one else to play. It's hardly choice.

So, we're good at nothing ;)

Mate I never said that

but to be sure we have not been competitive in either of the three areas i mentioned. Three 10 goals losses in a row point to comprehensive rebuilding, and sydney kicking 91 points is one thing but they won it today. The base in defense, midfield and up forward is thin at the moment.

You're not without a chance next week, and I'm not saying that to be nice.
We have played our backsides off for a month with nothing to show for it. Pretty demoralising and confidence sapping.
We struggle with small forwards. Jetta may be the guy to break it open?
Sorry, off topic. I know this is a Swans gameday thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats going on at essendon at the moment?:confused:

saw you guys play some great exciting footy at the start of the season - but it seems you are no way near it now - is it a result to injuries to many of your quickest runners, and that your game plan depends on those guys being there to function?

You're not without a chance next week, and I'm not saying that to be nice.
We have played our backsides off for a month with nothing to show for it. Pretty demoralising and confidence sapping.
We struggle with small forwards. Jetta may be the guy to break it open?
Sorry, off topic. I know this is a Swans gameday thread.

We are no chance next week. Richo will add another 3 votes to his Brownlow campaign. Problem is after next week we have, Adelaide away (which I'm stupid enough to be flying over for!) and then the Hawks, where Buddy might actually bring up his ton!

We are no chance next week. Richo will add another 3 votes to his Brownlow campaign. Problem is after next week we have, Adelaide away (which I'm stupid enough to be flying over for!) and then the Hawks, where Buddy might actually bring up his ton!

yeh im not looking forward to that hawthorn game. could get very ugly

you guys have a lot of kids being forced to play where they arent ready due to injuries and form etc.

I think you will see the benefits of this over the next few years, just hard to watch at the moment probably

Some promising signs from a few but that was a pathetic last 40 mins of football. Reimers, Myers and Hislop i thought were pretty good but other than that im struggling for good players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday: Round 8 - Essendon vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back