Gameday thread - Adelaide vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Ebert will have much of an impact as a sub, but that said I would prefer Masten to play 3/4 of a game than Ebo.

Ebert's pretty utilitarian, so I don't mind him as a sub if we're winning and just want to rest someone. Don't know about him as an impact sub, though.

Ebert's pretty utilitarian, so I don't mind him as a sub if we're winning and just want to rest someone. Don't know about him as an impact sub, though.

I would have agreed with you at the start of the season. I thought a bloke like Strijk was well-suited to playing the sub role, but for the Eagles at least, our best subs have been Masten and Gaff who I would describe more as accumulators rather than impact players.

P.S. MMM radio -Woosha interview has been canned so Dunstall can talk drivel :(

Keen for this to start, very relieved that both Kerry and The Butler are playing. Will be very, very close I'd say.

I look forward to posting on the game with you gentleman for the next couple of hours :)

What did we do to deserve Tony Shaw in the commentary box again? Wonder who he'll barrack for today?

WA team against a SA team, he might be hard pressed to pick one.

If we blow them out of the water with our best 21 it wouldnt matter if we used one of the Auskick kids as a sub. Only time we need an impact sub is if we are losing or the games in the balance. Would rather Masten played most of the game than Ebert at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday thread - Adelaide vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back