GameDay Thread v Gold Coast @ Carrara (7:40pm start)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ the hysteria

1. playing away
2. pissing down, balls a slippery pig
3. didnt kick 80+ 1stQ, tsk tsk
4. playing away

;)

tbh, just happy to watch a contest, the challenge will be if we stand up & win this thing & footys all about challenges:thumbsu:

Well, we've had a shit quarter in every game so maybe we will be right after half time.

round 1 - last quarter was crap
Round 2 - third quarter was crap
Round 3 - second quarter was crap

I guess we should prepare for a terrible start next week.....

We should petition Vlad to ensure we don't have to travel at all next year

Funny how we got smashed on Fletcher's 300th up in Queensland and now, we are embarrassing ourselves on Fletcher's 350th. Essendon and milestone games do not go together.

Seems to me that the boys are used to playing under the roof. Cannot play anywhere else.

We will get smashed next week if we play anything near what we are playing today.

I'll be taking bets on how many hamstrings our players pull in the first quarter against Carlton... 3+ is at $1.01, PM with credit card details.

I know there is a lot of Reimers love on this board, but I just don't see it. He does nothing. I would have subbed him out if we hadn't activated it already.

We look quite lazy out there. No forward line. This is why Davey and Reimers are not starting 22.

at least Davey has chased and put some pressure on.

Lol beaten nobody. Piss off.

You can only beat who you play against and we did that. Would you rather we have lost them? Fool.

Jesus, can't even have a crappy quarter without being shit on these days...

There's still a half to go. Settle the fack down.

Whilst you settle for mediocrity in that quarter and our side being intimidated by a bunch of kids, and admittedly stars in Ablett and Bock, I'm disappointed that we haven't shown more composure with the ball in our hands. We've been second to the ball on the majority of occasions, and if we put up this effort for Fletcher's 350th, we should be ashamed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have another half but we need to settle down and play good footy or GC will steal this one.. young guys and enthusiasm can be a lethal mix.

Dempsey going off seems to have just stopped us.. similar to last year? Have we not got a single other player capable of playing attacking half back?

Not panicking just yet but we will need to put in (obviously) a better effort in the second half.

And WTF is it with our injuries? Six years in a row now and we seriously can't keep a side on the park.. third rebuild of the medical department and still this shit.. honestly need to look at it because I am sick of activating the sub in 1st qtr..

Dyson is crap.

Relax people you guys are just saving yourselves for the next two weeks, no big deal but am impressed by the GC more heart than Melbourne.

Trying to build muscle in pre-season has left them vulnerable.

I'd have Dyson over Reimers at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back