Game Day Gameday thread - West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs. 7:40pm AEST Patterson Stadium

Who will win

• West Coast > 30 points

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • West Coast < 30 points

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Western Bulldogs > 30 points

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Western Bulldogs < 30 points

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Draw (no Jack Watts options here)...

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh, that's his job and I thought there's been far worse!

I agree he's been far from our worse, it was in relation to someone saying we are handballing to much. We are constantly handballing ourselves into trouble - admittedly largely due to lack of targets down the ground

Probably not giving the Eagles enough credit - our play is as bad as it is in part due to their effort and run. Smashing us to the footy nine times out of ten.
The question is, why aren't we seeing any of this? Why don't our players have even 1/10th of the aggression the Eagles are showing?

McCartney's been building this team for over two years now, and if this match is anything to go by, our pressure & aggression hasn't improved much at all.

Was worried about the Wood selection all week. Where is Young and Talia? Yep playing in the twos. Horrible decision. If we are going to play a running side then we sort of have to run - which we are not.

Midfielders getting smashed - not working hard enough.

Forward line I wont be blaming - delivery in there horrible + they are playing one behind the footy.

cant believe we still expect morris to play on the bigger forwards doesn't he deserve a break where the f--- is Tallia home on the couch

He has destroyed Kennedy. Still I certainly would have played Talia

Its good to see that our kicking-in drills have been addressed over the off-season, and we no longer go with the tried and true of kicking it 15 metres into the back pocket only thump it up the line hoping for the ball to spill out of play resulting in a stoppage. Like watching a well oiled machine its poetry in motion now.

Oh...yeah. Brett Goodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys one swallow does not make a summer. Only round 1.
We smashed Brisbane last year, finished bottom 4.

We get smashed this year, finish top 4.

My logic is flawless

Was worried about the Wood selection all week. Where is Young and Talia? Yep playing in the twos. Horrible decision. If we are going to play a running side then we sort of have to run - which we are not.

Midfielders getting smashed - not working hard enough.

Forward line I wont be blaming - delivery in there horrible + they are playing one behind the footy.

I wondered the same. Wood, Goodes, Young all fighting for a spot I'd have thought. Talia should play if fit, yeah??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back