Game Day Gameday thread - West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs. 7:40pm AEST Patterson Stadium

Who will win

• West Coast > 30 points

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • West Coast < 30 points

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Western Bulldogs > 30 points

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Western Bulldogs < 30 points

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Draw (no Jack Watts options here)...

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting in the middle, Minson form is a real worry, got thrashed by Warnock in the Carlton practice match and just isn't jumping at the ball.

As for Goodes now he got a game I will never know

I dont mind losing over there, but one thing i will not tolorate is not taking the game on and F**king going into our shells and playing defensive, negative football where we dont bloody take the game on Seriously, we are making those turds look better than they really are.... They are not a top 4 team , i dont care what anyone thinks

And on another note, Shut the hell up idiots on SEN ! Nic Nat this, Nic Nat that ! bunh of biased losers !

C'mon boys, show some fight here.

The question is, why aren't we seeing any of this? Why don't our players have even 1/10th of the aggression the Eagles are showing?

McCartney's been building this team for over two years now, and if this match is anything to go by, our pressure & aggression hasn't improved much at all.

I get your point - but those things WERE there in spades through the final third of last season. They CAN do it.

Why they aren't today - I don't know, but again I think the Eagles are making us look second rate.

I think this ones been lost at selection. Forward line is far too small, no Young or Talia down back. Stringer down back when he is probably the only one who could have an impact down the other end.

I want to see us get the clearances and the contested ball back to parity. I can half accept skill errors and over-handballing because that's going to happen with our game style. What I can't understand is not basic execution of our game style, that is when we get smashed in the clearances and contested possession.

How does he get free inside 50!? Bloody hell.

Loved the effort in the chase by Stringer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

33 degrees in Perth. Eagles used to it.

Toughest road trip in the business.

Griff missing.

Minson one out against the best ruck division in the business.

Eagles are a 6 goal better side in Perth - Mr Obvious Of The Week.

...I don't get why we're not 40 points in front.

I really don't.

the message from me at half time would be under no circumstances are they are to get the first goal ! But NUP as usual !

things are looking pretty bad for a flogging of sorts. These kids need to grow some balls and play with some perspective and direction. They would get beaten by the Footscray VFL side tonight

Something needs to change between now and the next game, I believe going into the game next week with the exact same squad would be a huge error :/

Griff missing.

...I don't get why we're not 40 point in front.

I really don't.
man, stop making excuses for us. It makes me sick TBH

Griff missing.

...I don't get why we're not 40 point in front.

I really don't.

Oh you.

Guessing 80+ point belting was your tip? Couldn't have realistically expected a win, but this is wooden spoon footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back