Game Day Gameday thread - West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs. 7:40pm AEST Patterson Stadium

Who will win

• West Coast > 30 points

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • West Coast < 30 points

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Western Bulldogs > 30 points

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Western Bulldogs < 30 points

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Draw (no Jack Watts options here)...

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, stop making excuses for us. It makes me sick TBH

Eagles are a good side - better at home. Every other club in the AFL is glad they didn't have to do it in round 1.
Most would have suffered the same fate.

I expected better than this, too. But I do understand the difficulty of the trip and the conditions. These are not excuses. The task was always going to be a tough one.

No point whinging. Look forward to next week - especially if its about 17 degrees.

Did you back us with borrowed money or something?

Dickson subbed. Been awful... But GOODES.

How come we aren't running at the guy with the ball? TWICE with goodes and JJ ignoring the runner and just covering their man, allowing Shuey to goal, and mckenzie to wobble one to Kennedy.

Eagles are a good side - better at home. Every other club in the AFL is glad they didn't have to do it in round 1.
Most would have suffered the same fate.

I expected better than this, too. But I do understand the difficulty of the trip and the conditions. These are not excuses. The task was always going to be a tough one.

No point whinging. Look forward to next week - especially if its about 17 degrees.

Did you back us with borrowed money or something?
they have to play in 30 degree heat also ! Its 22 on 22. I would expect us to improve and not play this kind of negative, cowardly rubbish ! Have a crack FFS !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if they win next week you'll still be bagging them?
im alright with losing ! I know its a hard game. But i expect improvement from lst year, and on todays effort, its far from that.... I am optimistic about next week, but we need to stop making excuses TBH

The Eagles are Not a 60 point better team than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back