Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats what I said! - Its a new trial but its still on the same charges as its its an appeal - by understanding though they cant go and add charges.
Yeah think you're right.
They can't add charges but can add and see new evidence and that's the key to a guilty verdict.

Definately goona need to buy more popcorn.

lol, I don't have Fox, are you making this shit up?
Hird says ASADA destroyed the records of good thymosin?

Gerad sai if you had records then why not clear your name, Hird says he has seen records of Thymomodulin with a little sneer, then suggested ASADA had the records , Gerad said that is a quite an accusation, Hird says it isn't its a fact.

It's good to know then that Essendon FC don't back up their computer systems. I need to get a job in their finance department, just think of all the dodgy invoices I could put through their system and all I have to do to protect myself is just hit delete.
For crying out loud, they were only running a very serious, cutting edge systematic supp. program. Why would a professional sporting club keep records of that?

Just a thought. What jurisdiction does wada have? I mean if they win the appeal and say players banned for a year, why does the afl have to comply? Its not like its an international sport. Cant the afl just say who cares what wada says?

Just wondering.
They can, but to be frank, who would want to follow a sport that thumbs it's nose at an anti-doping agency.

Gerard 'How do you know Dank (a man with a history of shady deals, falsification of records and dodgy associates) didnt administer your players TB-4?'

James: 'I saw a spreadsheet...'

Governance indeed.

It's a big can of worms to open and one issue is that that response may be interpreted as the whole Ziggy review was staged diversion from the real issue as in governance and then the entire AFL case was about governance. Wow.

Just a thought. What jurisdiction does wada have? I mean if they win the appeal and say players banned for a year, why does the afl have to comply? Its not like its an international sport. Cant the afl just say who cares what wada says?

Just wondering.

Some sports don't sign up to WADA so they don't have to abide by anything they say or do. The AFL dithered but chose to affiliate itself with WADA - mainly because without signing up they would not have been eligible for any government funding. Bet they are sorry now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still flabbergasted, that has really knocked me over clean bowled.

I don't know what to make of it. Is it brave? Is it stupid?

I've watched this saga be interesting, boring, funny, sad but that takes the cake for mine.

It is completely stark raving mad that he thinks you can reduce thousands of injections down to one spread sheet that said thymomudulin on it.

Apparently this one spread sheet, which coincidently exonerates them, was the only record he has seen :D

Too funny

Yes, essendon gave Asada a spreadsheet which was then subsequently destroyed. Apparently essendon live in an age where all records are kept entirely on irreplaceable golden scrolls and where things like photocopiers and fungible computer files do not yet exist. Their willingness to share such data freely with anyone who asks them nicely must also explain why their own players have to take the club to court in order to get a peek. Perfectly reasonable explanation imho.

Hird claiming that Essendon had some dodgy spreadsheet with Thymomodulin written across the top and ASADA destroyed it :cry::cry::D:p:p

Slobbo "that'a a pretty big accusation"
Hird "it's not an accusation it's a fact"

then Hird stares Robbo down

:D:D:D:D:D

oh god this stuff is so good you can't make it up.

I find it amusing that makes it fact. I can make a spreadsheet saying "I just got a blowjob from Scarlett Johannson" and that doesn't mean anything.

Some sports don't sign up to WADA so they don't have to abide by anything they say or do. The AFL dithered but chose to affiliate itself with WADA - mainly because without signing up they would not have been eligible for any government funding. Bet they are sorry now.
How much govt funding does afl get?

I find it amusing that makes it fact. I can make a spreadsheet saying "I just got a blowjob from Scarlett Johannson" and that doesn't mean anything.

Yeah...but Scarlett destroyed it.

Whately saying that the AFL Anti-doping Tribunal would have found Lance Armstrong not-guilty :thumbsu:
Haha yes; despite the fact that eight of his teammates fessed up to doping and dobbed him in. Of course they would have. Good on you Whately, keep fighting the good fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back