Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

four years - if true - puts this at James Hird levels of scumbaggery

Something about 90s football Heros and falls from grace.

Hird - Disgraceful Cheat
Lyon - Love Rat Dog
Carey - See Lyon
Albert Snr - Drugs and wrongful death
Mainwaring - drugs, R.I.P
Voss - Crazy

Surely the 70s or 80s don't have a list of their Heroes like that?

Something about 90s football Heros and falls from grace.

Hird - Disgraceful Cheat
Lyon - Love Rat Dog
Carey - See Lyon
Albert Snr - Drugs and wrongful death
Mainwaring - drugs, R.I.P
Voss - Crazy

Surely the 70s or 80s don't have a list of their Heroes like that?

But was Lyon really a hero, though?... no flag... no individual, league-wide medal... 200 game full forward who kicked 400 goals...

Pretty f**king disgusting that they're hiding Garry's scumminess behind the shield of "mental health issues".

He banged his best mates missus, so to avoid media speculation, they lie about mental health issues so he doesn't have to face the music. It's disgraceful and disrespectful to ACTUAL sufferer's of mental illness.

It seems like an incredible coincidence that he suddenly has depression when this story comes out about him shagging Billy's ex-wife, I doubt we'd hear anything about him having a mental health issue if this story hadn't surfaced.

Poor old Billy might just drive right off the Geelong freeway if this song comes on the radio....

Or this song

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never heard rumours of Billy on it, Gazza yes, but not Bill. JB strikes me more of the type. Wouldn't surprise me though.
JB? He strikes me as squeaky clean. I don't mind Brayshaw. Don't mind Billy and Lyon either on triple M. Maybe its just the shit on the other radio stations, DJs and music. **** me, NOVA is enough to make me ****ing puke, that shit is terrible.
Making fun of people with mental issues is really distasteful.
Stupidity is a mental illness? WTF?

I'll check myself into a clinic tomoz.

show_image.php
Very, underrated post people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back