Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't disagree more. We had Billy do a sportsman's night at our footy club and he could not have been more engaging. Spent much more time than required and even joined our coach and players for a session the following day. As for G.Lyon, could not say the same. Met him at a work function in Melbourne and did not engage with anyone and seemed really aloof and arrogant. I guess they all have off days, but those are my experiences with the two.
I did some work with JB & Billy, stark contrast between the two. JB was an arrogant tool (this isn't news), Billy was fantastic the whole night - preshow briefings, during the show, afterwards, was fantastic.

Its probably both

Everything is about sex except sex.
Sex is about power. {O W}

He marked his alpha territory on his beta mates wife.
She marked hers on her beta husband and her beta friend.

Reality kicks in
Guilt and depression follow
or a true sociopath wouldnt GAF
or possibly fake GAF in order to hang on to what he holds dear.

That's their personalities though. Some people like to talk to everyone, some people like to keep to themselves. Doesn't means he is aloof and arrogant because he didn't talk to you.

Don't disagree with you, but if you're an unsociable twat, don't take people's money to engage with you. Had another function in the late 90's with Dermott, and again he was awesome. Stuck around, sociable and was a good laugh. Earned his money and more. Was still arrogant, but not someone you felt was too good to be there wasting his time, which was the air that Lyon gave off to everyone including the guy who paid him to be there.

Not that I watch the shithouse show anymore, but The Footy Show will be even worse, now that ********** Brayshaw will be driving the blunderbus. More Barrett, more Brayshaw, more shithouse skits, more boring Newman, more reasons to never watch it again.

Damien f***en Barrett...I'd rather watch Rosie O'Donnell sing opera

Not that I watch the shithouse show anymore, but The Footy Show will be even worse, now that ********** Brayshaw will be driving the blunderbus. More Barrett, more Brayshaw, more shithouse skits, more boring Newman, more reasons to never watch it again.

Dead show walking has become terminal much more quickly than anticipated.

Surely they could just put together a 5 minute "highlights" package put it on a loop and run it for another 20 years.
A bit of drag, a few men in undies, a couple of cream pies in the face,a few rubber snakes and spiders, Sam making fun of people with real mental illnesses, a few youtube clips of hairy men or dancing boys.
The loyal fans wouldnt even notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got my Footy Show contract in the mail.

Woo, time for some accounting jokes. Maybe some self-depreciating humour, we could put it to my accumulated depreciation account on myself as an asset.

Haha! It'll send the crowd into stitches!

I just got my Footy Show contract in the mail.

Woo, time for some accounting jokes. Maybe some self-depreciating humour, we could put it to my accumulated depreciation account on myself as an asset.

Haha! It'll send the crowd into stitches!
259742-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

I refuse to believe that Brayshaw is innocent on this, will be released soon in the media that he gives wristies for a tenner at Macaulay station

Tenner? campaigner charged me a twenty.

Mangrook footy show shits all over TFS.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I love how the women always get off in these scenarios.

Yes give us equality, but just for the good stuff!

Let's hope she got off, otherwise it hardly seems ruining your marriage for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back