Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if Gazza has mental issues could he in fact pose a risk to the general population ? People who claim mental health issues without releasing details should be put into an institution until they can prove they fit to belong in society and aren't going to harm others. Mental health could mean anything and being a public figure you shouldn't be allowed to roll this excuse out without the health system evaluating your suitability to continue mingling with the non mental health issue people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to stop taking negative opinions to heart as though you work for the football club.
The negative criticism is directed at footballing related matters and not your mother, father or siblings so take a chill pill and start acting the 34 years you claim you are.
I really couldn't give a damn if people on the Cats board dislike my opinions, this is only a chat site after all (and quite an entertaining one at that). It's not my reality.

I only hope you can differentiate the real world from this place :)
Just **** off already campaigner

At least you can't go running to the mods this time crying like a bitch ... After all you don't care what posters think of you

Your actions saids otherwise

Last edited:
Hope Bill didn't catch them going at it in his shitter
It's not cheating if you do it in there.

Hopefully 1 good thing comes of this whole affair. And that's the cancellation of The Footy Show

It's not cheating if you do it in there.

Hopefully 1 good thing comes of this whole affair. And that's the cancellation of The Footy Show
Worse.......The Footy Show is being continued and Gaz is being replaced by Damien Barrett.

I subscribe to this too.

My only issue is the clear association between drugs and psychiatric illness. Do drugs predispose to illness? Or are people with mental health issues more likely to form addictions. Who knows - probably both.

It makes the "mental health issue" thing more grey though. And hard to know where true courage lies and where respect is deserved. The whole "Buddy is so courageous thing" in the media really grated with me. Whearas with David Schwartz or Nathan Thomson, for instance, who confronted their "taboo" problems openly, helped themselves and helped others, I have huge admiration.

Having experience with this the vast majority of mental health problems come from drug abuse.

Worse.......The Footy Show is being continued and Gaz is being replaced by Damien Barrett.
269.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back