Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

We've heard a lot about Channel Nine's concern for Gary's "mental health"... What about Billy's mental health?

That's what I've been wondering.

It's probably typical corporate bullshit where one has more pull/pulling power than the other so they prioritise who they get behind on that basis.

Crawf can pick up all Billy's slack. Nobody can front Gaz's shows.

Agree about Crawf: Billy's past his use by date. Not sure about Garry - he was useful as a laughing stock (hairy jokes and stretcher videos), but he's not exactly the most charismatic presenter. TFS has not been anywhere near what it was since Eddie left. Brayshaw on his own, though, that will see ratings fall IMO.

Imagine how glad Melbourne supporters must be that Lyon is no longer a powerbroker at the Demons. I don't think its any coincidence the club has started to get its shit together now that Lyon's been cut out of the loop.

Agree about Crawf: Billy's past his use by date. Not sure about Garry - he was useful as a laughing stock (hairy jokes and stretcher videos), but he's not exactly the most charismatic presenter. TFS has not been anywhere near what it was since Eddie left. Brayshaw on his own, though, that will see ratings fall IMO.

Garry and James both have their limitations as presenters but picked up each other's slack. James will crash and burn and all the banter will be lost... What's Sam's Mailbag gonna be without Garry jokes....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why everyone is so cynical about the use of the mental health excuse. Everyone knows that drug addiction is a serious mental health issue.

FRANKLIN%20Lance.png

As is sex addiction.

189319-garry-lyon.jpg

Sorry about the unrelated pictures :oops:

I don't know why everyone is so cynical about the use of the mental health excuse. Everyone knows that drug addiction is a serious mental health issue.

FRANKLIN%20Lance.png

As is sex addiction.

189319-garry-lyon.jpg

Sorry about the unrelated pictures :oops:

Celebs would be in mental health institutions and rehab all the time, we wouldn't hear 3% of cases. But Buddy and Garry have obligations through footy season so their absence is conspicuous. And Billy obviously blew the lid on Garry...

Mental Health is a scourge on our society, but in saying that, I think Mental Health should be legalised. Those afflicted need to be treated rather than criminalised. We would also slash nation's crime rate if Mental Health was made readily available and didn't provide a billion dollar black market for Mental Health dealers and corrupt law enforcement officials.
I see what you did there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back