Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking news:

G Lyon going to France on a one year paid study tour.
The French have welcomed him with open arms. ;)

gdl.jpg

I refuse to believe that Brayshaw is innocent on this, will be released soon in the media that he gives wristies for a tenner at Macaulay station
Thats just Brayshaw doing the Norf membership drive.

I hope they still have that Big Bill segment on The Footy Show this year, seeing Garry and Billy locked in a room together for a couple of days belting the shit out of each other would be must see tv.

I refuse to believe that Brayshaw is innocent on this, will be released soon in the media that he gives wristies for a tenner at Macaulay station
If there is any train station I could imagine that happening at, it'd be that dark scum hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of us can say for certain but with the Buddy 'mental health issues' and now Lyon's 'mental health issues' the cynic in me says that in the AFL circle it's a convenient cover-up for when you don't want people/media asking too many questions for fear of finding something unsavoury. Hope I'm wrong mind you.

If anything it validates Franklin's mental health issue. How long did the cover up last for Mr Lyon? About 22 minutes.

He's actually not likeable IRL. He's a selfish prick apparently. Tyler Durden007

Couldn't disagree more. We had Billy do a sportsman's night at our footy club and he could not have been more engaging. Spent much more time than required and even joined our coach and players for a session the following day. As for G.Lyon, could not say the same. Met him at a work function in Melbourne and did not engage with anyone and seemed really aloof and arrogant. I guess they all have off days, but those are my experiences with the two.

Couldn't disagree more. We had Billy do a sportsman's night at our footy club and he could not have been more engaging. Spent much more time than required and even joined our coach and players for a session the following day. As for G.Lyon, could not say the same. Met him at a work function in Melbourne and did not engage with anyone and seemed really aloof and arrogant. I guess they all have off days, but those are my experiences with the two.

That's their personalities though. Some people like to talk to everyone, some people like to keep to themselves. Doesn't means he is aloof and arrogant because he didn't talk to you.

That's their personalities though. Some people like to talk to everyone, some people like to keep to themselves. Doesn't means he is aloof and arrogant because he didn't talk to you.

shutup you aloof, arrogant moron.

now to see if i get a reply

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry and Big Bill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back