Gary Ablett and Lauren Phillips

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you know they invented these machines that can fly you around in the air ?
Also Miranda Kerr
3.gif
is one of the faces of David Jones,yet she lives in the USA.

I've got a chant for you,but I'll get banned for life if I say it.
Let's just say it has something to do with a firetruck and your wit :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I will see your name posted when I start my "Gary Ablett Apology Thread" then, will I?

Give your address. I need to know where to send the spatulat to wipe the egg off your face.:p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I will see your name posted when I start my "Gary Ablett Apology Thread" then, will I?

Give your address. I need to know where to send the spatulat to wipe the egg off your face.:p

19 days to come up with that piss poor response.
How bloody sad :eek:

Stop putting------------------------------------------------------- in all you're pissy responses to posts.

What I don't get about the Herald. Sun is that they are gutter journalists but they never actually break any real stories. I loathe them but at least the red tops in England catch the odd filthy story about Defoe, or Terry or Micah Richards! What is the hun's efforts? Garbage like this. Pathetic and embarrassing. At least be scum. Heavens.

I am lead to believe young Gaz was unfaithful. Not sure if its true, but thats what I heard.
I'm really sorry to tell you it's true. He spent a really dirty weekend with Pickers checking out GC. Very unfaithful to us.

Where's the "big announcement" that was supposedly going to happen before the finals started ?? i heard on 1116 listning to KB, someone said Gazza is going to make an announcement that he is staying the week before the finals, it's now thursday, and nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's the "big announcement" that was supposedly going to happen before the finals started ?? i heard on 1116 listning to KB, someone said Gazza is going to make an announcement that he is staying the week before the finals, it's now thursday, and nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

That's your first mistake- believing anything KB tells you.

What I heard was that Lauren and Gaz went ot a fancy dress ball and Ridge was wearing the same outfit as Gazza and Lauren thought it was him..no wait! That The Bold And The Beautiful, isn't it? :D

I mean, really. None of our beeswax. ;)
The fact that you even know that storyline sums you up beautifully...........but thanks for the input Ridge!

There is another good thing about Gazza and Lauren getting back together.

(Drumroll please)- GARY ABLETT III

Imagine, if they have a son, and in eighteen years, he too plays AFL for Geelong under father-son.

He could be a third generation-superstar, and even better again (look at the Rock and Randy Orton, for example, in WWE).

Imagine, Generations of Abletts, all enertaining us and helping Geelong to flags. This is why we need to keep Ablett at Geelong, so those rotten GC can't claim his future descendants as father-son.

Imagine, if they have a son, and in eighteen years, he too plays AFL for Geelong under father-son.

He could be a third generation-superstar, and even better again (look at the Rock and Randy Orton, for example, in WWE).

Imagine, Generations of Abletts, all enertaining us and helping Geelong to flags. This is why we need to keep Ablett at Geelong, so those rotten GC can't claim his future descendants as father-son.

What's the sporting pedigree on young Lauren, she looks a nice enough filly?:D

After 4+ years with GC, I'd imagine they'd be eligible as well.

And what happens if they have girls??

Answer: she could play for Carlton. :thumbsu:

-boom tish-

After 4+ years with GC, I'd imagine they'd be eligible as well.

You play 25 games a year if you make the GF. So in reality to reach 100 games in 4 years, the GC would need to make 4 grand finals in a row and Ablett would have to play every game for four straight years. That seems unlikely.

I don't know if he will ever get 100 with the GC. He is likely to play 190-odd games with Geelong so in order to get to 100 games with the GC, he would need to get to around 300 games. I think its possible but not necessarily highly likely.

Realistically to get to 100 games with the GC, he would need at least 5 years say averaging 20 per year. He is 27 in May next year, so will be 31 at the end of 2015 season and you would think that if anything the number of games he plays will drop off as most players do so I think he will need 5 probably 6 years at the GC to reach 100 games for them considering age and therefore injury. If he gets a serious injury, its likely that to get to 100 games could take him even longer.

He is going to be at least 31 at bare minimum assuming little to no injuries so likely 32 and 33 if there are any major injuries. Its a tough ask in modern football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett and Lauren Phillips

Remove this Banner Ad

Back