Rumour Gary Ablett might never play again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4...

op_riewoldt_wideweb__430x319,1.jpg

Not sure if it's 2 weeks, but he did have another hydrodilation operation very recently. He's had it done several times since his initial surgery, but it's not a severe or dangerous operation.

Here's some info:

I've had this, not painful at all and it is a harmless op. However, I'm not an AFL player.

It did give me more movement without pain. So whether that happens with him, who knows

Anyone hear Carey on MMM today on dead set legends with mark Howard say he heard gaz has had another setback and won't play round 1??? What's going on with Gazza?

Anyone hear Carey on MMM today on dead set legends with mark Howard say he heard gaz has had another setback and won't play round 1??? What's going on with Gazza?
I'm interested to see what has supposedly happened, because I know that Gaz was doing full contact training today. Unless something happened during training, I doubt it's anything big.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is watching the game maybe he shouldnt be playing. Scared to go into contest and can barely lift his arm.

FFS It's Round 1...the guy hasn't played for 9 months...I think he can be cut a little slack

Can't hardly move his arm, couldn't even catch the ball at the end there and was whincing in pain just doing handball drills in the warm up.

His shoulder looks stuffed.

Can't imagine teams won't be going after that shoulder with every chance they get over the next few weeks.
Yeah the bunch of campaigners. Can't match him for talent so go out of their way to deliberately injure the little champ. All taggers need to have their dicks cut off with a pen-knife.

Yeah the bunch of campaigners. Can't match him for talent so go out of their way to deliberately injure the little champ. All taggers need to have their dicks cut off with a pen-knife.
If he deems himself fit enough to take the field then he will need to cop what comes his way.

Yeah the Suns should send out a memo to all clubs, leave Ablett alone he's got a sore shoulder.

You put your hand up to play, you are fair game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back