• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

masterT

Senior List
Suspended
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Currently the two best players in the competition in my opinion.

Dale Thomas is more skillful than Ablett however Ablett get's more of the ball and has a bit more pace. Dale Thomas also has the ability to take a hanger out of nowhere that Ablett can't.

I reckon it is dead even, can't split them.. give Daisy a couple of years though and he will be on top.

Ablett. By a fair bit too.

No offence to Daisy, he is a damn fine player.

I don't want you to take this the wrong way.... But Thomas is no where near Ablett! Thomas isn't even Collingwoods' best player let alone in the same class as an Ablett (Or Judd for that matter - How did you forget Judd). Swan is still your best player followed closely by Pendles. Personally I think that Pendles is a better player technically than Swan, but Swan has a much better tank making him that little bit more dangerous in my opinion. I think that Thomas has a huge upside where he can / will elcipse Swan and Pendles in the coming years - But not yet.

I wouldn't say Thomas has better skills than Ablett, thomas has been outstanding this year but lets wait until he does it consistantly for a few years before comparing him to the great man.

at least talk about pendles not ****ing daisy. he's overated by the team he plays in and the players he has around him. he wouldent do shit in a team like GWS and GC. just my opinion dont hate. and by the way he's better than murphy so it's not me being a biased blues supporter.

at least talk about pendles not ****ing daisy. he's overated by the team he plays in and the players he has around him. he wouldent do shit in a team like GWS and GC. just my opinion dont hate. and by the way he's better than murphy so it's not me being a biased blues supporter.

Clearly you have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett certainly is, Judd is still a fine extractor but I wouldn't settle for a 50% disposal efficiency rating from my number 1 player. I suppose beggars can't be choosers though. :D

Judd is the number 1 player in the competition at the moment - by a long way as well! He's got the cleanest hands in the game! Anyway.... Ablett is the only one who could possibly be considered in the same company.

Daisy more skillful than Ablett. lol.

yea i laughed when i read that. They obviously havnt watched a highlights package of Abletts career.
What a joke of a thread. Travis Cloke is collingwoods best and most important player to begin with, and in my opinion is currently the best player in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett vs Dale Thomas

Back